My 3 year aniversery tomorow!!!

True love does exist and see im proud and yes I consider myself VERY lucky!

Lucky for my GGG, PoE and its community.

1 example of why i am so lucky is that the GGG peeps firmly remind me that there are indeed some good, honourable, convicted, honest people out in the world of humanity that, no matter what, are themselves regardless of anything!

The 2nd example is that they have created something, through a medium, that reflects EXACTLY the above (point 1), PoE isn't just a game, its a statement and in both it is truly TRUELY deserved of my respect, admiration and unquestioning loyalty.

Im a very humble and shy person irl but when fighting someone's corner these characteristics disappear but only for justice and maybe a bit of science too, because science!

It has been a constant honeymoon with no arguments, only debates, unquestioned loyalty built from neverending and constant reinforcement on both sides, a true mutually beneficial symbiosis of not only physical but also mental dedication.

Every hour spent is the same as the the last 7000+?? (would love to know actual online time).

So, whilst I break open a bottle of red tomorrow I will offer up each and every one of you a toast and say, "Never change, always be you, strength and honour to you all".

"Existence is infinite, a weave of life and death, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads"...... We are not the many.

GG GGG

Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
happy anniversary ;)

had my 2 year one a few days ago!
been a good 2 years and looking forward to more to come :)
Congratz :), keep going strong Heup.

I must admit, your support and loyalty towards GGG borders on fanaticism :p. But who am i to judge, have a good one sir and spend the day in glory.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
act 4 is approaching. got mine 2nd year 4 days ago.
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Got me beat by about a month.

This game already has a place among the top and sadly the only one in my top list that is still adding content.
Welcome to the 3Years Club!!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Sweet o:
#2yearclub Q.Q
the only way I wont make it to 3 years myself is if I die.

Best ARPG is best
Oblivious
Congrats.^^

And please tell me you got some uniques coming up! :)
Congratulations, Exile! Your passion is well-demonstrated. I find it sad that not a lotta folks here seem to be aware of your other work in the genre before PoE. If they were, they might better understand your appreciation for what GGG has done with PoE. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info