Add Zombies that can self resurrect

Add a new zombie type with self resurrection. Inspired by the slow walking 2h sword wielding zombie guys from Diablo 2. If this game needs a mob from that game then its zombies that can get back up after being downed once.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I like the idea. Could be a new minion or current zombie.

If you have no life on these guys, they'll just end up laying on the ground a lot, so nothing really OP about the suggestion, and maybe summoners could use a little love.

Could also be a pretty bad-*ss Minion Support Gem. (Might fix the problem of re-raising spectre's which might require going somewhere special to do.)

I'd think that if the minion has life regen through nodes, and they are all currently spirits or undead, then they could now "fall" at under 10% life, and re-raise at perhaps 30%, or similar.
I don't really think this minion is sufficiently different from zombies and skeletons to be worth having its own active skill gem as is (that's an entirely different matter if some other stuff makes it more unique), but I really like the idea of having a support gem that allows your dead minions to resurrect.
"
I don't really think this minion is sufficiently different from zombies and skeletons to be worth having its own active skill gem as is (that's an entirely different matter if some other stuff makes it more unique), but I really like the idea of having a support gem that allows your dead minions to resurrect.

Good thing that i didnt suggest that then, and besides, its well known by now how i feel about spectres and summoning the most OP monster.

AtGreg: Dont throw your spectre stuff in here, just because you got a summoner doesnt mean any suggestion can be altered in your image because this is about a simple addition of a new mob type, not a new gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info