Archer/hunter noob requests help

Hello!
Havent payed for a long time but now I'm back for a while.
I would just like to know if there is any kind souls out there that could tell me a little about the hunter class and popular builds? let's say your personal top2.

Right now, Im thinking about using lightning arrow with multi-projectile, but thats pretty much all I got in mind so far, (and ofcourse boost up the lightning elemental damage I do)

Is this a bad idea, or are there many players out there that does this?

I'm thankfull for every input on cheap gear (1-2 chaos) and skills + passives to get.

Thanks in advance :)
The mot popular bow build currently is crit tornado shot. Just pick a build from ranger subsection and have at it, you won't be sorry.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
The mot popular bow build currently is crit tornado shot. Just pick a build from ranger subsection and have at it, you won't be sorry.

I second this, Rain of Arrows is still fun though.
My friend has an Ice Shot build that is pretty crazy. He has Faster Projectile support on it and when he fires into a room it pretty much clears it. If he's outside the AoE of the arrow into the distance beyond the point of impact kills stuff nearly two screens away.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
so, all your replies kinda states what I feared? That a lightningshot build wont be reliable?

Thanks for all the replies :)
"
KaminariSan wrote:
so, all your replies kinda states what I feared? That a lightningshot build wont be reliable?

Thanks for all the replies :)

noone said this.

i think you almost cant do anything wrong when you go with a bow crit build. lightning arrow could do well as well. just have some balls and try it out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info