HD and VD

OK Hardlicker, VictorDoom, time for you to help OT yet again. Of course HD could mean HermitDragon too...

Fine HermitDragon, we could use your level headedness too.

I'll start.

The storm passed and while the snow fall was significant, it was a light and easy to remove. I did lose feeling in one of my fingers for a short time, but at least it hadn't turned white. No frostbite.

Couple of years ago...

Spoiler

And more recently. See anything different? I mean besides the time of year.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Someone built a car out of the tree.
Spoiler
And painted it red with the shrubbery.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
No silly! A neighbor took the shrubs. He makes rocking chairs out of them. And the Tree was an Eastern Black Walnut. I hated it.

Spoiler

Had years where those little balls you see would drop by the thousands. I would come home from work and take three wheelbarrow loads away and the next day, you couldn't tell I had done anything.

Oh well, close enough! I consider that a 1/54th of a point.

You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Hermitdragon = HD

Victordoom = VD

Hardlicker = HL

Thats what i get from shortening the names. How did the goat get HD from hardlicker?^^
What's that white stuff that seems to be everywhere?

Surely a goat as high up in the company as you can afford to get heated cement slabs.

We had snow here in Adelaide once in the middle of winter but it melted before it got to the ground. We do get the occasional hail storm that leaves a few ice balls for about 5mins.

I think mowing the lawn is a chore. Can't imagine clearing snow everyday.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

It doesn't snow everyday. In fact this year has been a light year for it. We did have a heavy heavy rain a couple of weeks ago that would have been a record snowfall had it been cold enough, but it wasn't.

And I like mowing the lawn. Just sitting up there driving around, chasing the snakes....
every single time i see my name as VD i always think of a thread about venereal disease...

and yes i can see a difference, in the first picture it is white, but in the second it is a bland grey, also the pictures are from different angles so you can be lying, maybe the first one is acutally summer but we dont see the rest of the picture
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jan 28, 2015, 7:59:31 AM
We had the tree and shrug line removed when they did our driveway. It has made life much easier for me when it comes to snow removal.

A nice flat surface instead of the giant ruts and places it had worn away.

And the bonus of not having to clean up after the nuts fell. Fell over where I parked my car and boat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info