What would YOU like to see in act 4?

What would YOU like to see in the soon being released act 4??
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1. pants with 5 socket

2. atleast 15 new uniques, T1 and T2 and not 30 vendor trash uniques like in torment/bloodlines

3. zone like ledge or gorge map in end game before maps, like docks atm

4. sink for exalted orbs - noone use them, they are just money, would like to see they come up with something that people would want to use exalted orbs instead hoarding them

5. better balance risk vs reward, atm its by far more profitable to farm dominos where you cant die then do lvl 78 maps, which is absurd in my eyes - people that want best drops should play high lvl maps (without mf culler)

change to map system is coming so i wont comment on those, but i dont have high hopes for that, but we will see

prolly a lot more, but for now any of these suggestions would be fine by me :)

EDIT: 5. something like lvl 78 map = +350 IIR
lvl 77 map = +300 IIR
lvl 76 map = +250 IIR

or something like that
Last edited by BoondockSaint on Jan 27, 2015, 4:08:51 PM
Historical figures of Wraeclast made boss fights. Not only the ones everyone are expecting, though.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
content wont matter much to me unless they make improvements of impact to game performance and stability.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Piety getting killed by the player, for real this time.
S L O W E R
"
content wont matter much to me unless they make improvements of impact to game performance and stability.

On that note:

1) Want to see new tilesets and maps that aren't so claustrophobic they would make a naked mole rat uncomfortable

2) No more content that might as well herald a giant explaimation mark above it's head saying "I will desync the shit out of you" EG: Croaking Chimera, Blackguard elites, Kole, Archer statues, Fetid Maw, undying evangelists...

3) No more content that is terminally aggravating for melee yet merely an annoyance for ranged EG: Voidbearers, whipping miscreations, Carrion queens (specifically the 5 billion minions around their feet), Croaking chimera again, archer statues again, fetid maw again, blackguard elites again, Porcupine goliaths, tentacle miscreations, undying archivists, *fades off into the night*

4) Want to see a few buffs to 2 hander nodes so they have SOME means to take a big hit or two and live (looking at some notables behind you, unwavering stance. Can we get a soul of steel cluster back there?)

5) Want to see a slightly better map level curve so mapping above 74 doesn't get monotonous at it's grindiest

6) NO MORE RAIN

7) NO MORE EXCESSIVE PARTICLE EFFECTS

8) NO MORE UNDERGROUND/OVERHEAD/OTHERWISE UNDETECTABLE MOBS

9) Want to see what new skills and uniques are in the pipeline

10) Want to see more free passive skill points :D

11) Want to see some additional graphics options to disable resource intensive effects.

But most importantly...

12) Want to see more story!
Spoiler
This game does have one...
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Last edited by LostKavi on Jan 27, 2015, 7:43:13 PM
Content removed from economy.
Casually casual.

You

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Dragons, kick ass ones.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Stygian Dolls