Three dragons and freeze question

Hey everyone quick question. I'm looking to do a lightning freeze build. I'm not too sure how things work though. Does three dragon give any lightening spell a chance to freeze or only crits? Second question is do I put into chance to freeze passives or shock? I'm thinking I will be doing a triple storm call totem build. I want high chance to freeze though.
You're somehow overthinking it.

No, it doesn't give any spell any chance to do any status ailments, the spell itself needs to have it. So yeah, it makes lightning crits to freeze/shatter instead of shocking but it doesn't turn the chance to shock on Arc into chance to freeze for example.

And for second question, if you want to freeze, you want freeze passives. The helm doesn't say it would turn your chance to shock into chance to freeze or so.
Ok so if I hit with a crit on arc it'll freeze but the quality add for chance to shock doesn't have any bearing? Thanks by the way. I definitely was thinking too hard on it.
"
lightz39 wrote:
Ok so if I hit with a crit on arc it'll freeze but the quality add for chance to shock doesn't have any bearing? Thanks by the way. I definitely was thinking too hard on it.

Yeah, exactly that way!
Yeah, if there was any way to give your arc some fire damage you would be able to shock, however, there isn't any.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Yeah, if there was any way to give your arc some fire damage you would be able to shock, however, there isn't any.

A terrible idea, but an option nontheless.
was going to ask some questions about Three Dragons, look at the first page and decided to hijack this.

1. if using 3 dragons, does that mean you cannot Chill anymore? since Lightning damage will only Freeze and not including Chill. (I know many don't care much about chill when you have freeze, but it is 30% slow!)

2. if you take Fingers of Frost, then can you Chill now, after Freeze is over?
1. Exactly, you can't chill anymore.

2. No, that node just delays start of chill timer until after the target unfreezes, without it the two timers overlap.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
thank you, got an answer from other thread I hijacked as well :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info