Been awhile

Is Desync better than it was say 6 months ago? I just left a job on a game and looking to game for awhile again.

Looking for a Diablo, PoE, etc... type game.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Last edited by ToxicRatt on Jan 27, 2015, 10:58:33 AM
I can't recall any news regarding desync, so no.
I would say that if you couldn't handle it 6 months ago, you won't handle it now.

So no, nothing dramatic has changed. Think they improved the model on Vaal sometime ago and such but there have been no major overhauls.
PoE, however, IS better than it was six months ago, and Act IV is coming in April. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm still voting that we dedicate an entire Forum to Desync, just to keep it as a nice collection.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
oh, desync, it is like the blood of POE, it comes and goes every second, literally, you just have to live with it
"
MALDIms wrote:
oh, desync, it is like the blood of POE, it comes and goes every second, literally, you just have to live with it

We are used to it, trust me. Hard to believe there are people who believe its ever going away.
my good man desync is one of PoEs main features, its never going away!
I dont see any any key!
No, it hasn't been "fixed".

Just manage your playstyle and it will be less of an issue. Don't try and use leap slam/whirling blades at ALL times (only in relatively open places). Try to hold shift when you attack, try not to get stunned alot (hard I know but I think it helps) and don't make alot of sudden, jerky movements (if that made any sense XD).

Yeah its hard, esp when doing something like crema boss or palace dominus, you can still die from desync but with enough precaution it becomes less of an issue (imo).
Desync seems worse. But there are daily quests.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info