seek help, die all the time by reflecting damage

Hi, i'm dying all the time by reflecting damage, and having increased a lvl for servel weeks now.

my DPS is 6300 * 5 = 31.500 DPS and i'm using Iceshot,Herald of ice and hatred.

my estimated chance to evade attacks is 60%

my Armour is 70 and the energy shield is on 248 and my life is 2073

my resistance is

Fire: 34% (34%)

Cold: 35% (35%)

Light: 22% (22%)

Chaos -10% (-10%)

can anyone please help me, it's really annoying to die and loose all the XP everytime i die, i'm in lvl 81
get better gear.

2000 life = bad

NON CAPPED RES WITH HATRED + ICESHOT COLD CONVERSION = 1 SHOT TO ELEMENTAL REFLECT
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
how much life do i need before it's good ?
take care of ur resists to be capped at 75 first
life should be 3.5k+
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Your resists are more of a problem than life. You need 75% resists. Merciless is balanced around that.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
right now i'm playing the deily missions so i can craft 2 mods on my items, so i can get more life and resistance, and then i would use my talents point on life? is that the way i should go for or ?
Like many have said, cap elemental resistances first and try to get more life.

You could and should post your passive tree and gear so people could help you more on what to improve.
It's too expensive to craft 2 mods on an item, go to the trading website and lookup some armor you can buy from people for very little (few chaos)

This will make your life much easier.

Once you are at 75% resist then focus on life. It is important to take life nodes in your build and not just rely on life from bonuses on gear (but are still important to have)

I recommend the fastest way to get resists is with 2 stone rings, that have +all elemental, and an extra resist. they are very common.

2 of those and focus on resists on boots, helm and gloves (lots of unique helms with +all resist for 1c) those will work until you find something better
those rings and boots,gloves and belts i have does already have really good resistance right now, but isn't evasion also important ?
Priority:
1. ALWAYS 75+ resists for lightning, cold and fire.
2. life / ES - minimum 3500. I prefer 4000+
3. evasion / block / armor / MoM / AA / dodge etc (one or more of these is nice)
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info