Who deserves a key and why

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xyfus999 wrote:
I know I'm breaking the rules by putting my own name but...

No-one deserves a key more than anyone else but If time spent being active witout having a key impresses you. I havent seen anyone without a key thats been a member longer than I. Joined september 4th 2010. Still keyless, but hopefull.

I said key too much in that paragraph.

key key key

key.

Thanks! :-)

I'll nominate this guy. He's been around for over a year, and is active on the forum. Give him a key, already! =^[.]^=

Some legend just gave me a key. The system works.

Very happy :)
I have no friends and i havent played any games but diablo and diablo 2 in my life, so please since i dont have friends pick me for a betakey.
"
Xyfus999 wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Xyfus999 wrote:
I know I'm breaking the rules by putting my own name but...

No-one deserves a key more than anyone else but If time spent being active witout having a key impresses you. I havent seen anyone without a key thats been a member longer than I. Joined september 4th 2010. Still keyless, but hopefull.

I said key too much in that paragraph.

key key key

key.

Thanks! :-)

I'll nominate this guy. He's been around for over a year, and is active on the forum. Give him a key, already! =^[.]^=

Some legend just gave me a key. The system works.

Very happy :)

Congratulations! Good things come to those who wait! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Wow.. I would love to get in on Path of Exile action and help the game grow to be an amazing game! I really like the unique style of the game already! lot of support and great community already! I'm 23, Hardcore gamer and a X-guild master of WoW w/ 274 Members lvl 25Guild "Enemy" of Nathrezim.. just looking to get in early and help mold PoE into something great!

Would really like to be part of it,
Sanction
World of Warcraft player of 6 years.... over it
Basically anyone who registered way back in 2010 and are still active on the forums. They, if any, deserve a key.

(Yes I know I don't belong to the above mentioned group but that's because I am a fan of the first-come-first-serve principle.)
Last edited by deeds on Nov 15, 2011, 3:37:54 AM
why should anyone deserve a key?

why do you deserve to have one while other people still does not have one?

your question and your giveaway is silly.
just make it random.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info