One Portal Zana

Why, in maps, does she give you these 1 portal missions. I always forget that there's just one portal, and then leave to sell crap.

Maybe the mission should say "do [whatever] in one portal".
"
Unknown_User wrote:
Why, in maps, does she give you these 1 portal missions. I always forget that there's just one portal, and then leave to sell crap.

It's random you can get those 1 map missions as daily too.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Unknown_User wrote:

That literally has nothing to do with what Unknown said. Nowhere did they imply that this was a mission they received on a map. You can go back to sell shit during a daily, too.
Last edited by codetaku on Jan 27, 2015, 4:18:21 PM
Just do your missions in a full party. Then they are all 1 portal missions and you won't get confused.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
It s just a test of your memory.
"
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Unknown_User wrote:

That literally has nothing to do with what Unknown said. Nowhere did they imply that this was a mission they received on a map. You can go back to sell shit during a daily, too.

I thought that was exacly what the thread creator wrote. Sorry if it wasn't the case.
Lol, i was just doing a zana jungle valley and without thinking ported out of boss room for flasks. Had a map and an unknown unique on the ground from the trash. Damn you spider boss!
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
Lol, i was just doing a zana jungle valley and without thinking ported out of boss room for flasks. Had a map and an unknown unique on the ground from the trash. Damn you spider boss!

Was a perfect 6L Shavs ;-)
"
Was a perfect 6L Shavs ;-)

Pretty sure it was abyssus since I think I saw ezomyte. Is there another unique ezomyte item? Bah, who cares, its gone ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info