Torment economy feedback

So I have two characters in Torment, one at 80 and one that I'll probably level to 85 or so before calling it "done". Overall my experience with trading in Torment has been...

Pretty damn good! It might have been because of some above-average luck, though: major drops that was converted to large amounts of currency include two Cloaks of Defiance and one Bino's Kitchen Knife. I don't think I sold anything else beside those though. Oh and I also picked up an Exalt.

Every other piece of wealth was generated by myself, though chrom recipe, chaos recipe (actually didn't account for all that much wealth all told), and the all-star here, Eleron + Vorici master currency exchange.

Overall every single item I worked towards felt quite attainable. This is coming from a build that has several 20q gems, dual Doryani's Catalysts, a five-linked Carcass Jack, and a corrupted curse-on-hit pair of gloves. I wasn't able to immediately pick up those items once I needed them, but the timeframe for each of the expensive upgrades was well within "a few days of grinding", which is more than acceptable for end-game gear IMO.

There's still a few conspicuously unattainable items taunting me from the trade-wall, but overall I felt like just about any kind of build is attainable through this season's economy, which to me is the perfect place for the economy to be in.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I didnt get what this thread about
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"

"MY RNG was good in an RNG game" kinda thread, kinda refreshing from the the "QQ WHAT IS THIS SHIT DROPS" kinda thread

9/10
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"

I see these types of posts as mostly feedback to GGG and not a post to elicit player comments. It is just as important that we provide positive feedback on game features that we view as working well and "working as intended" so that the devs can know what parts of PoE are good (we like it) and what parts are not (we hate it, or this isn't working so fix it). It can be an emotional drain on the devs if all we post is "PoE is broken, fix it".
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 27, 2015, 9:23:40 AM
Hi

Ghosts could use some better pathing (less wallhugging) and be more aggressive in their search for possessing something; otherwise ghosts will be a welcome addition to standard unlike rampage's kill frenzies.

Keep up the awesome work GGG, cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jan 27, 2015, 2:05:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info