Price check for four uniques

Even though I have been playing this game on and off since open beta I have not done any trading at all. Now that I have my first character that is able to clear maps even though my gear is crap compared to what I want for my character. I know that the fastest way of getting that gear is to trade for it. But in order to be able to do that I know that I will need to get more Chaos Orbs. One way is to sell items, now I understand how to look things up on poe trade as far as buying goes. But I need help in selling items I will post three uniques that I feel might sell for at least 2 or more chaos per item. Also I have included a fourth item that I have no clue if it sells for chaos or not because that amulet I have seen on poe trade for buyout prices of fusing, chaos, along with a few other orbs that I can't remember so that confuses me as far the amulet's true worth.

First up are Aurseize that is near perfect so it might actually be higher than 2 chaos.

Next up is the increased item rarity two handed axe Reaper's Pursuit

Third a shield called Prism Guardian

The final item is an amulet called Ungil's Harmony

Not only do I need to find out what these items are worth if anything. Also I need to know what is the best way of selling them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info