Hideout of the Week Season 2 Episode 3: Tranquil Battle-Scarred Hideout

So Chris considers us users instead of players. I know PoE is a modern arpg based on the old-school arpg but didn't know he was thinking that old school.

Alan-1, where are you?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Chris wrote:
"
SliverySnake wrote:
Are the bans permanent?

Yes

Rest In Void League
vaal or no balls
So Chris considers us users instead of players. I know PoE is a modern arpg based on the old-school arpg but didn't know he was thinking that old school.

Alan-1, where are you?

MapHack has been around since OB and only now is GGG able to add client code to detect it? The PoE "precious" economy is doomed. Oh course "my precious" = PoE economy is so all consuming that GGG is willing to sacrifice millions of players and their mtx's to protect it instead of making a better playing game (the elephant in the room was, is, and always will be desync). Maybe us "users" expect too much from such a small indie game company... nah "needs garlic"
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
if they manage to fix desync somehow {which is not possible due to all info on there side of servers noting on client ]
people still gonna complain bcoz most of desync issue people facing are result of bad connectivity...connection..their location or whatever it is cozing bad ping
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
GG GGG
Thats sad that players base is smaller now but well i prefer less users in PoE then players who use cheats and hacks even in Free to play game

GGG, if this is merely a low-effort holding pattern while you are full steam ahead with 95 percent of the company working on act 4, that's fine. But is it? I don't think you've said this.

Your fan base does NOT care about PVP and who makes the "prettiest" hideout.

New armor skins, hideout thrones are NOT inclusive of new content. Where is the 75 + map diversity?
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Your fan base does NOT care about PVP and who makes the "prettiest" hideout.

Wrong and wrong, they do care about PvP or there wouldn't be anyone playing it and they do care about hideout of the week otherwise they wouldn't be putting it out there to be selected.

Some people don't care for it but that dose not cover the playerbase as a whole
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
tmaciak wrote:

25% of top players were using cheats? Nice game... :D

LOL 25% of top players and about 50% of regular players... XD
FOR THE GLORY!
All i can process atm is act4

Hideout of the Season, Week 2
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291