Hideout of the Week Season 2 Episode 3: Tranquil Battle-Scarred Hideout

To submit a Hideout for the next episode, please post about it in the Hideouts forum.

53 users have completed 8/8 challenges in the Torment and Bloodlines challenge leagues. After disqualifying 14 users who used maphacks (prior to our warning last week) there are 39 legitimate players who have won shirts so far. 11 slots left!

Players who ran cheating software after the warning have been banned.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Great work. Hire these guys as map designers.
It's amazing what some people can do, I will never be that creative
I like this one a lot, the outdoor ones seem so hard to work with to me!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Nice to hear you got these guys and banned them!

I´m pretty close to 7/8 myself and enjoying completing the challenges a lot, maybe i even aim for 8/8 this league which would be the first time for me.

Any news on the totem reward maybe?
What you revealed so far looks pretty awesome, looking forward for it beeing released.

"
MetalHead87 wrote:
What you revealed so far looks pretty awesome, looking forward for it beeing released.

It's getting really close, but isn't in 1.3.1 unfortunately. We'll patch it in as soon as it's ready!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Are the bans permanent?
I'm the loosest Aussie bloke you'll ever meet.
"
SliverySnake wrote:
Are the bans permanent?

Yes
Last edited by Chris on Jan 26, 2015, 10:20:44 PM
I thought one of the goals of the totem decoration was to watch it grow as you progress through the leagues, not have it randomly show up in your hideout after 2 months
"
Chris wrote:
"
MetalHead87 wrote:

It's getting really close, but isn't in 1.3.1 unfortunately. We'll patch it in as soon as it's ready!

Thx for youre fast reply Chris!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info