Someone please enlighten me.

Honest and simple question really. There have been a lot of hate for the new changes to flasks, specifically about crit builds and surgeon flasks.

Now, as far as I know crit is not a "build", it's more an option to the build. One is obviously more powerful than the other.

So if the difference between two builds is just skill point allocation, why are people complain in about crit builds? Is it cause of the more expensive crit gears?

I only play shadow builds, so it is also certain that I will go for a crit cold build for shattering mobs, it is just too good for certain mob combos (like annoying necros and leaping mobs)

I honestry don't get what the fuss is about. Though I don't know if crit vs non crit build in pvp have its advantage.

As far as I know, most crit vs non crit threads = people complaining about others doing more dmg and clearing faster. In a pve game
I have completely missed any recent changes to flaks. I looked again but can't find it anywhere. Care to enlighten me?

And no, crit is definitely not a build. However, the reason why there are discussions about crit is that it seems unbalanced to many. Balance is the game or vice versa; a game is balance, so it is just a matter of people caring about the game, and not about whining as you seem to suggest.
1) crit is not more expensive

2) it kills build diversity and options (you can go crit and own content, or you don't and suck in comparison = that's not really a choice now is it?)

3) the new flasks change (if nothing else changes) just piles on-top and makes the favor even more towards crit variety.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Jan 26, 2015, 9:03:26 PM
Flask mods will grant resistance to status ailments for the duration of the flask effect.

e.g. Removes Chill/Freeze will make you immune to Chill/Freeze while the flask is active

I'm not really a fan because it seems to eliminate a bit of the strategy around flask usage. But I'm sure I'll get used to it :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 26, 2015, 9:04:47 PM
It never did really matter much to me. I play what I want how I want, and I really give 0 fucks as to how other people play. The imbalance between melee and ranged is so huge that crit is like a minor player to me when it comes to balance.

I play 2hd melee because I like to. It will never be balanced and I accept that. It's like every other game out there.

play more , worry less.
"
POE202 wrote:
why are people complain in about crit builds? Is it cause of the more expensive crit gears?

"
POE202 wrote:
it is just too good (...for certain mob combos)

you answered it by yourself ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

I can feel it
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:

I can feel it

awh, someone beat me too it... lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info