Crafting issue needs to be resolved (NOT Usual QQ)

I have spent months and over 11k alterations trying to make this tyrannical.

The 2 times that I hit tyrannical it was with a brutal ass t3 suffix.

At this point I would gladly pay 100 ex to just make it a tyrannical with no suffix. I am tired of the act of clicking alterations onto this sword, it is NOT FUN I need a way to bypass the many tedious hours of clicking alterations, because frustrating doesn't even begin to describe what this process is. It makes me want to quit PoE more than anything else in the game.

We need a way to ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH this without gambling forever. Everytime I take 1000 alteration to this I come out so angry. I love your game but this is retarded.

IDEA: You can probably think of a better way, but even if you let me enter that I want pure tyrannical and auto-dump 1k alts instantly, and either it works or it doesn't. Would be so much less of a piss-off.
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Jan 26, 2015, 7:27:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
trav_dawg wrote:
I need a way to bypass the many tedious hours of clicking alterations.

Perhaps it is possible to trade for one?
Yes because I never thought to check for an active player selling a 6L tyrannical reaver sword. Oh wait I did.
IGN - Xukai

Did you also check for an unlinked one? Linking is much easier in that regard
"
trav_dawg wrote:
I am tired of the act of clicking alterations onto this sword, it is NOT FUN
I gave up on my hammer, it can't roll tyrannical but I was hoping for as high as it could go. I ended up just settling for something that sucked , but I could still use.

"
Xtorma wrote:
I gave up on my hammer, it can't roll tyrannical but I was hoping for as high as it could go. I ended up just settling for something that sucked , but I could still use.

I have to agree with you on this one, I've been trying for moths to get a plus 3 fire staff, and who knows how many I've spent on them either. It's easy to get either plus 1 to gems in this item or plus 2 to fire, but the two together is driving me nuts.

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"

I have to agree with you on this one, I've been trying for moths to get a plus 3 fire staff, and who knows how many I've spent on them either. It's easy to get either plus 1 to gems in this item or plus 2 to fire, but the two together is driving me nuts.

+2 fire and +1 to all gems are both prefixes so you can't get that on a blue item you have to alt/aug one of the two and then throw a regal on it in the very slim chance of getting the other one.
For the record I did try looking without 6L.

I finally did it through brute force.

Though I can't say this changes my outlook on it. That was way too painful, def not worth it if I'm being honest.
IGN - Xukai

"
trav_dawg wrote:
For the record I did try looking without 6L.

I finally did it through brute force.

Though I can't say this changes my outlook on it. That was way too painful, def not worth it if I'm being honest.

Now you need to Eternal it and proceed with the crafting.
Good luck.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.

chanced lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info