If straight people had to come out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkFewRm_YC4

I was afraid the comment section looks the way it usually does but to my surprise it was mostly very nice. :)
go away no one cares about your sexuality
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Did i say its about my sexuality? Lol, reading comprehension/selective reading much? I just thought this is kinda funny how it looks like when its the "other side" doing this.

I dont have to come out, i never have and i never will. And my sexuality is between me and whoever im intimate with. End of story on that, so now either enjoy the vid or go and troll GD for me please because im going to bed now.
its not funny and no one cares about ppl's sexual orientation on a games OT board. get a new hobby
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 26, 2015, 7:16:52 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
its not funny and no one cares about ppl's sexual orientation on a games OT board. get a new hobby

Get a grip, get a life and get over it.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

Get a grip, get a life and get over it.

death grips, now go to bed like you said you would, mummy dirk getting upset with you
Last edited by TheWretch on Jan 26, 2015, 7:20:31 PM
Ok Freds. Kiss and make up already.

Your Ruler has spoken.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Ok Freds. Kiss and make up already.

Your Ruler has spoken.

ok ill pipe down and chill out with the trannies. I still dislike him though.
You seem to dislike most posters lately. Kinda buzz kill.
"
Moonyu wrote:
You seem to dislike most posters lately. Kinda buzz kill.

hmm no, id say the black list is a half a dozen. Mind, there's 25 or so regulars so make of that what you will

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info