Masters lvl 8 cycling - unnecessary job - suggestion fix

Hey,

it kinda bothers me that i have to cycle my lvl 8 masters every day for the possibility of unique drops.

I would suggest, that all masters lvl 8 are blocking 1 slot in the hideout together, no matter how many of them are there.

For example i have Elreon, Catarina and Haku at lvl 8, i have to kick/reinvite them every day, as i keep only 1 slot for them - leveling additional 3 masters meanwhile. It feels kinda like an unnecessary "job".
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'd say that any lvl 8 masters could block 2 spots. So if you have 2,3,4+ masters, you can have all of them in only 2 spots. This mostly benefits once you have more than 2 lvl 8 masters, but its a close compromise to what you ask.
The Masters should have a far better vendor network than the street merchant does...

They should cycle their wares once per 8 hours, plus an additional cycle (with improved drops) whenever the player grinds a mission for them.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
they should make all level 8 master can stay on the hideout its annoying kick/invite
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Once all are L8 they should all be able to stay.

Cycling IS re-tar-ded.
There are 7 masters, Leo not counting since his presence doesn't use a slot.

Simply give us master slots for every lvl of the hideout, minus 1.

Hideout master:
lvl 3 = 2 slots
lvl 5 = 4 slots
lvl 8 = 7 slots

Stop the stupid kick/reinvite rotation hustle.
You leveled your masters up = you've earned to invite more in.
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
just let people get daily quests from the towns, so you can have them in your hideout and just go to town if you want to do the others.

"
Kunaak wrote:
just let people get daily quests from the towns, so you can have them in your hideout and just go to town if you want to do the others.

This sounds like the least dumb suggestion here.
Have a level 8 master offer daily missions in town? I'd be okay with that.
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
bumpy dumpy!
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
lvl 8 masters should stay. theres no drawback kicking them for cycles so it would only increase convenience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info