[VIDEO] GGG please show us original imprinted item! Holly cow!!!

Youtube link >>> LINK
Just come on GGG!!! How many time we need to w8 this simple think? I super upset guys SUPER! I lost around 120ex just with one click... Don't have any passion for play PoE for some time////////
How can i remember what roll i have before? I crafted this amy like 1 year ago (maybe more or less) and now i tottaly lost it!!! Super angry and upset :(((((((((((

Just for clarified i can't find another imprint with this amy, probably lost it from the past leagues... So this amy is RIP right now, i have no chance to get top accuracy anyways now. Cuz price for 1 eternal is 5ex right now. GG.

Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
Last edited by Pibadi on Jan 26, 2015, 5:45:31 PM
draw before you paint
"
gorulez wrote:
draw before you paint

Dude!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
That one hurts, and yea after seeing that. I use eternals too and would see to see it on imprint. I'd be just as pissed too.
"
cavespro wrote:
That one hurts, and yea after seeing that. I use eternals too and would see to see it on imprint. I'd be just as pissed too.

GGG can't introduce simple things like this! Just show us original item on hover on imprint orb. Damn...
I don't get it.

Where's the 120 ex loss?

I get that it's not good design to have to make extra notes of which imprint in which place has which mods, but then I also get that the eternal orb is terrible design in more ways than that.

So...

The loss.
You took an imprint of the ammy as it was before you restored, no?
If so, you can use it, if not, that was pretty silly considering you were aware this outcome was possible.

You can imprint the 3 prop ammy again, too.

Can you explain this loss, as it would appear the only loss is the cost of 1 eternal? Or 2 eternals to get you right back to where you were.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jan 26, 2015, 5:38:25 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I don't get it.

Where's the 120 ex loss?

I get that it's not good design to have to make extra notes of which imprint in which place has which mods, but then I also get that the eternal orb is terrible design in more ways than that.

So...

The loss.
If so, you can use it, if not, that was pretty silly considering you were aware this outcome was possible.

Can you explain this loss, as it would appear the only loss is the cost of 1 eternal? Or 2 eternals to get you right back to where you were.

Just for clarified i can't find another imprint with this amy, probably lost it from the past leagues... So this amy is RIP right now, i have no chance to get top accuracy anyways now. Cuz price for 1 eternal is 5ex right now. GG.
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I don't get it.

Where's the 120 ex loss?

So...

The loss.

OK.

But you did imprint the ammy at 6 props, right?

If not, why not?
You were uncertain which imprint was which and even uncertain whether you have 'the' imprint at all before you used the imprint in the VoD, yes?

I'm with you, it is bad design.

But you knew that before you jumped.
Casually casual.

Well, sure this sucks but and they should show the state of item on the imprint but...

EDIT : Anuheart asked the same question.
Last edited by Grughal on Jan 26, 2015, 5:55:26 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I don't get it.

Where's the 120 ex loss?

So...

The loss.

OK.

But you did imprint the ammy at 6 props, right?

If not, why not?
You were uncertain which imprint was which and even uncertain whether you have 'the' imprint at all before you used the imprint in the VoD, yes?

I'm with you, it is bad design.

But you knew that before you jumped.

Nope i didn't imprint this 6 props too cuz im pretty sure i have a imprinted version with last +21 to energy shield and i want to reroll it to %energy shield with master, but im used a original impring orb and lost the imprint orbs with 5 proc...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info