Miranda's BS

"
grepman wrote:
I feel like she's a great exile for most part because she safeguards against the 'nuke aoe uber alles' common mentality. She's hilariously easy as melee if you have a single target skill like heavy strike and ignore her summons. Ignoring her summons is the key.

That would be nice and helpful if her summons didn't hit like fucking trucks, which they do.

Ignoring them is like ignoring a bunch of croaking chimera when you're trying to kill an 'allies cannot die' rare. Easiest way to do it? Load up a new instance, cause it's not worth the 80% XP it'll take.

By the way - this isn't so much a "Nerf Miranda" thread as it is a "buff summoners" thread. I want MY minions to explode like the damn H bomb whenever dominus fistpounds 5 of them.
"But we still had a lot of fun, please don't think this comes from hate.
We bitch because we like you and we want you to be great!" ~Miracle of Sound
Who is Miranda?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Hi

Miranda is one of the rogue exiles. Specifically the summoning MI exile, with absurd MI ability.

I COMPLETELY CONCUR AND FEEL I HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPS BECAUSE ALL MY SUMMONERS THAT HAVE USED MI SUCK BALLS, WHAT IS MIRANDA'S SECRET?,BECAUSE MI IS SUCH A WEAK KEYSTONE.

Seriously GGG is it possible to ever post the rogue exiles skill trees in the appropriate forums?, to help us players understand how they get so omnipotent? It is absurd that some of them have such beefy powers, in some regards it can be considered false advertising because a new player fights one and goes ''damn maybe I should make a new character with those skills...'' and then they realize that that rogue exile had some sort of mutant version of that skill, no not vaal gems (even though the exiles have them).

P.S. Any new rogue exiles on the horizon for fighting?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
grepman wrote:
I feel like she's a great exile for most part because she safeguards against the 'nuke aoe uber alles' common mentality.

-Be ranged AoE nuker
-Encounter Mina
-AoE nuke her
-All of her minions die without MI touching you
-She dies trying to raise skeletons.
We are going to shut down Beyond immigration into our maps until we find out what the Hell is going on!
Minara Anemina

Not Miranda...
"
grepman wrote:
I feel like she's a great exile for most part because she safeguards against the 'nuke aoe uber alles' common mentality.
Hmm, I should tell it to my Arc witch. because she definitely doesn't know that :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Minara

I wanted to say "Play ranged" but I wont. Even ranged is in trouble. Cuz she can raise a zombie from the corpse you stand on and blow you, happened to me. You shooting, arrows from your character, a zombie appeared on top of you, you shooting, you damaging zombie with a few arrows cuz he's on top of you and catches a few arrows if he is close enough but you didnt notice and when you did notice its too late cuz arowws, etc, and he blows. Something like that =)
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
"
grepman wrote:

-Be ranged AoE nuker
-Encounter Mina
-AoE nuke her
-All of her minions die without MI touching you
-She dies trying to raise skeletons.

hence the "for the most part" part

if you play careful she can be easy too for ranged, unless you encounter her in tight space.

the problem is when you go to the 'pay not much attention mode' by spam clicking everything and her zombies are hard to distinguish from regular mobs sometimes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info