Old ranger returning and I have some questions

Hey guys!

Returning to poe after a long break, have not played since before this vaal expansion.
My question is, is there any viable build where I can use my voltaxic bow + legacy kaom's heart anymore?
Used to play as a lightning arrow ranger, but cant find any build guide for LA ranger anymore :(

Or is there anyother viable build where I can use the kaom's heart? got a 80+ mara and witch aswell.
You can try looking into something like this one http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1096864/page/1.

I haven't read much into it but it seems centered around that bow and lightning arrow and should have a budget version so maybe you just need to shift a few things.
tbh, LA is underwhelming right now. It is outperformed by split arrow and tornado shot. The later especially is a very good choice for Voltaxic as it doesn't care about damage type.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info