What Stalin tried and failed to do for 40 years, Angela Merkel achieved it in 5

Turn Greece to a radical left wing goverment. At least in name. How it will be in practise remains to be seen.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
They leave the EU. Then they go to war with the rest of the EU and they ally themselves with russia. Europe hasnt seen a war in a long time, its long overdue. All the west does is meddle with what they started to begin with in the middle east.

The euro was a nice con job anyways, raising prices and rent and stuffing the pockets of the super rich by not increasing wages at the same time and making it seem that the euro was something good. Not that many travel to other EU countries, that would be the only reason a single currency even would have made sense, but everyone is so dirt poor they cant afford that. The euro in germany alone was half the old currency and from then on the prices rose but not the salary to compensate.

*Edited by support
Should read up on your history. Google the Naughty Document and see why Stalin didn't interfere with Greece after the Germans left.

-
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
Last edited by Poutsos on Jan 26, 2015, 8:10:14 AM
-
Last edited by Poutsos on Jan 26, 2015, 8:10:29 AM
"
Moonyu wrote:
Should read up on your history. Google the Naughty Document and see why Stalin didn't interfere with Greece after the Germans left.

I know history pretty damn well. The title was meant as half joke. Stalin gave Greece to England in exchange for Poland, to put it blandly.
"
They leave the EU. Then they go to war with the rest of the EU and they ally themselves with russia. Europe hasnt seen a war in a long time, its long overdue. All the west does is meddle with what they started to begin with in the middle east.

The euro was a nice con job anyways, raising prices and rent and stuffing the pockets of the super rich by not increasing wages at the same time and making it seem that the euro was something good. Not that many travel to other EU countries, that would be the only reason a single currency even would have made sense, but everyone is so dirt poor they cant afford that. The euro in germany alone was half the old currency and from then on the prices rose but not the salary to compensate.

Fuck the EU and fuck the euro.

Open and direct alliance with Russians is not gonna happen. Greece has been in NATO for over 60 years. Former prime minister K. Karamanlis, part of the right wing party of New Democracy, years before crisis emerged, tried to negotiate with Russia the import of Russian Gas. The long reach of CIA made Karamanlis disappear from politics for the last 8 years or so. Going for direct alliance with the Russians and leaving NATO, will make our new prime minister of the radical left, A. Tsipras to be executed or imprisoned, no doubt about it.

EU and Eurozone has been the biggest part of Germany's economic and political dominance of the continent. Espeically in the case of Greece, the weakest link and the most easily manipulaated. I should note that Greece has been since the 90's(or 80's) the biggest importer of German products. Over 14% of the total military equipemnt that German exprorts, have been going to Greece. Siemens have been paying greek Goverment officials in the well known scandals to have control of everything elecotrnic related in the Greek state. Not to mention the "backyard" agreement of Greek officials with the German goverment to write off over 600 BILLIONS of war crime debts from Germans to Greeks, which Greece could legilimate claim since it won the case over the european court. Greek goverments have been corrupt since the 70's, after the CIA imposed, 7 year military Junta.

Despite Merkel's claims, Germany would take a huge hit in it's spheres of economic and political influence on a possible Greekt exit of EU, and would try to avoid it at all costs. As to the Greece's fate in a such scenario? Well it depends of the route that southern europe in general will take. I am not very optimistic though. Greece is way to depended on US to be able to act freely. Even more so than the EU.

Ultimately though i do share your view. Fuck the EU and fuck the euro.

"
Poutsos wrote:
"

Fuck the EU and fuck the euro.

Open and direct alliance with Russians is not gonna happen. Greece has been in NATO for over 60 years. Former prime minister K. Karamanlis, part of the right wing party of New Democracy, years before crisis emerged, tried to negotiate with Russia the import of Russian Gas. The long reach of CIA made Karamanlis disappear from politics for the last 8 years or so. Going for direct alliance with the Russians and leaving NATO, will make our new prime minister of the radical left, A. Tsipras to be executed or imprisoned, no doubt about it.

EU and Eurozone has been the biggest part of Germany's economic and political dominance of the continent. Espeically in the case of Greece, the weakest link and the most easily manipulaated. I should note that Greece has been since the 90's(or 80's) the biggest importer of German products. Over 14% of the total military equipemnt that German exprorts, have been going to Greece. Siemens have been paying greek Goverment officials in the well known scandals to have control of everything elecotrnic related in the Greek state. Not to mention the "backyard" agreement of Greek officials with the German goverment to write off over 600 BILLIONS of war crime debts from Germans to Greeks, which Greece could legilimate claim since it won the case over the european court. Greek goverments have been corrupt since the 70's, after the CIA imposed, 7 year military Junta.

Despite Merkel's claims, Germany would take a huge hit in it's spheres of economic and political influence on a possible Greekt exit of EU, and would try to avoid it at all costs. As to the Greece's fate in a such scenario? Well it depends of the route that southern europe in general will take. I am not very optimistic though. Greece is way to depended on US to be able to act freely. Even more so than the EU.

Ultimately though i do share your view. Fuck the EU and fuck the euro.

Well, there are more and more people in europe against the euro and against the EU thereof. And there are a lot of political parties in european countries popping up now that are against the EU and are pro separation. Its only a matter of years now till they all gain traction and split the EU up.
And therein lies the problem with the world. Just keep breaking it up into smaller and smaller pieces. Why people want to go back to the city states eludes me.

But go ahead and break it up. It will make it easier for wars to happen and I guess that is what everyone wants.
"
Moonyu wrote:
And therein lies the problem with the world. Just keep breaking it up into smaller and smaller pieces. Why people want to go back to the city states eludes me.

But go ahead and break it up. It will make it easier for wars to happen and I guess that is what everyone wants.

Well, for all politicians, and there is no such thing as a non corrupt politician, its about making money and wars generate a lot of money. Sure, many die but since the politicians are all made men theyre all in safe places far away from the battlefront.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info