1 Shot 6.1k hp 16k+ Armor Unbuffed

rip armor btw
Armor.... LOL
Armour? Molten strike?

You will have better luck with block and eva.

It happens to all of us. GG then reroll.
I need more purple titles
We all know how it feels to die at a high level in a hardcore league. Especially when you have come to the point of having the gear that you want and you feel that your build "works". However, I doubt that anyone here does not know that it is possible to get killed in one hit in Path of Exile. Understandably you are angry at first (you should be otherwise it wouldn't mean anything) but it will get better and you will get in the game again within some time.

Also, this mechanic is not limited to the most powerful bosses. Skeletal Rhoas have been know to crit for over 7000 damage. It is this mechanic that makes hardcore leagues so extremely exciting but also extremely aggravating as soon as it happens to you.
Did you enfeeble him?Did you bring ruby flask with you for extra damage as fire mod on map?
If you didnt,i'm pretty sure you will in next similar situation.Every character death is learning,hard way thou.
Last edited by And1111 on Jan 26, 2015, 12:49:07 PM
"
Grughal wrote:
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
1 shot/spike damage is on my very short list of things I don't like about POE. No boss should be allowed to crit when their normal hits are balanced around killing chars with sub par defenses. Maybe even a global hardcap on the damage of a single hit. I would accept just about anything at this point. This doesn't count for atziri of course, and unique maps. Go ahead and kill us with special endgame content.

OP, take a few day/week break and then put your pants back on (or take them off if rolling templar) and jump back in.

I believe Beyond bosses could be considered such. It only shows up on maps and even then you can choose to reroll the map. Even if you do the map, you can control your killing so that you don't spawn the unique ones.

This is not exactly true. Maybe you don't play bloodlines though. There is a bloodlines mod "voidspawn of abaxoth". when you kill the last mob from the pack, one of the beyond bosses are summoned. I believe they start appearing in 60+ zones. Granted, they are nowhere near as dangerous in regular zones, but the point is, they can spawn in any map, doesn't need to have the beyond mod.
"
Nerdicide wrote:
"
Grughal wrote:
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
1 shot/spike damage is on my very short list of things I don't like about POE. No boss should be allowed to crit when their normal hits are balanced around killing chars with sub par defenses. Maybe even a global hardcap on the damage of a single hit. I would accept just about anything at this point. This doesn't count for atziri of course, and unique maps. Go ahead and kill us with special endgame content.

OP, take a few day/week break and then put your pants back on (or take them off if rolling templar) and jump back in.

I believe Beyond bosses could be considered such. It only shows up on maps and even then you can choose to reroll the map. Even if you do the map, you can control your killing so that you don't spawn the unique ones.

This is not exactly true. Maybe you don't play bloodlines though. There is a bloodlines mod "voidspawn of abaxoth". when you kill the last mob from the pack, one of the beyond bosses are summoned. I believe they start appearing in 60+ zones. Granted, they are nowhere near as dangerous in regular zones, but the point is, they can spawn in any map, doesn't need to have the beyond mod.

No, I didn't play in 1.3. yet so didn't know about that, but isn't Bloodlines stuff special endgame content as well? :S And if you think you can't handle one, don't kill the blue pack then. In hardcore, you always have to chicken out a little if you wish to stay alive as long as possible.
Time to reroll dodge :)
Gotta call baba Ji for advice... what was the number again..?
Wow 16k whole armor and you died...? No joke....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info