1 Shot 6.1k hp 16k+ Armor Unbuffed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lvl 86 (5% from 87) in a 74 map. Summoned the Flameblast Abaxoth (no didn't die to lameblast) 76% fire resist and he 1 shot me with molten strike (one map mod was like 90% extra damage as fire). He was at like 5% hp so I stopped kiting to finish him off and boom 1 shot from max fucking hp. Cool game boys, why this is even possible is a huge fucking joke.

I'm all for hardcore (that's all i play is the hardcore temp leagues) but when I can get 1 shot with literally every life node I can take (202% increased max life) and all the mitigation I can possibly take you need to look at your fucking balance. I ripped in Beyond to flameblast exile at 87 when I had 82% fire resistance and 5.5k hp, guess what? He one shot me too.

Christ.

Should I reroll or just wait til act 4...
Just did the math he hit me for a minimum of 25,417 damage... L O FUCKING L.
Should of skipped the boss.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Should of skipped the boss.

I've killed him numerous times before no problem his flameblasts only hit me for maybe 2k. Didn't expect to get one shot by molten strike...
rekt
Doesn't that prick hit harder and faster than Atziri? I imagine a crit shot would probably pack 25k worth of damage easily.

Sorry for your loss dude.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 26, 2015, 2:15:56 AM
one map mod was like 90% extra damage as fire
oneshot

enough said?
You will stay 4ever onehit for some mods, thats what rogue like games are about.
No one wants to rainbow honeypot lvl in the wannabe league, thats why you play hc. So enjoy it and stop raging about something you should have known.
Abaxoth + nrly max dmg mod = is not always a good idea
Reroll and have fun. :)
abaxoth doesnt use molten strike

its the other dude, tzteosh

he prolly crit you, and 90% added fire damage on his molten strike is HUGE with your only 76% res

also, youre not the only one. this dude was much tankier (8k hp) and ripped to him on mao kuhn (crit+ 200% lightning damage+ shock stack)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wf8ys-a8eg&feature=youtu.be

I also dont get why you show your armor value. its nearly irrelevant for a crit. his fire damage on molten strike was 60+90= 150% of his physical damage. and a crit phys hit will effectively 'ignore' a good amount of your armour anyway
Last edited by grepman on Jan 26, 2015, 2:46:42 AM
Im sure if monsters could make threads about being 1 shot by players everyone would says "but we deserve to 1 shot you but you dont deserve to 1 shot us", even mobs have a lot more life than players do and usually quite a bit less damage.
you played wrong, you died. next.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info