ignore

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAgwlgQ249A5Y7KMDjS1fxs2-edweHE5ykJpUWvw-rUzWbtcM6ykqMNlVLYeLtQbGzbIydqjY9bWxirLl8jAvssHBSKgvz6rVIMZ411kUK9Ma-vP4K8kU64aZX2L0qOKlutfI1kjIJcmxsRmeAqAdttJhv3COSffcycqnE9jwtxq63PuXPogDwH8BmBLPvfJ_fgps8BZo7GjiQVScv7Djsy0_zE8xp_uQiKU-FfeRRZ5uuPnfji08oKpd57w5QRxQgGF2t8Wjyr2xM_zSOa9k=
Last edited by Languidness on Jan 25, 2015, 10:12:22 PM
Thou shall not ignore thy fellow players Off Topic thread.
I will be happy to ignore you ignoring the proper forum to post this in. Except you posted a game related thread in the one forum dedicated to non-game related discussions.

Discuss.
"
Moonyu wrote:
I will be happy to ignore you ignoring the proper forum to post this in. Except you posted a game related thread in the one forum dedicated to non-game related discussions.

Discuss.

Plus its not properly url tagged (not that i would have clicked on the link anyways).
"
Moonyu wrote:

Discuss.

Who cares?
The Apathy is Meh in this one.
How's that 860 screen rez going for you Dirk? Don't worry, I screenshotted your IP address in case you delete the link =)
"
totalbackline wrote:
How's that 860 screen rez going for you Dirk? Don't worry, I screenshotted your IP address in case you delete the link =)

Lol wut?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info