Fever Clan is recruiting for PoE

Feverclan.com We have been having such an increase in members from here you guys are awesome!!!!! Hope to see you guys around the forums and the team speak :D!!!
Feverclan.com Come join the pandemic!!!! our league play is going well and we are aiming for the top of the leader board come join us in this great time!!!!
Feverclan.com The League is alot of fun and is bringing in new members everyday!!!! come join us while we rip over and over and over again because yah its fun don't criticize lol! Its your time to join the FEVER!!!! Hope to see you around team speak and the forums!!!

~efgodlike
Feverclan.com Come join us today!!! We have lots of members at end game and new to the game so you will find yourself a group to play with I promise!!! And if you want to play something else we have so much going on in Fever You will always have something to do!!! If you have any questions feel free to message me and I will help you get in!!!
Feverclan.com I hope to see you guys joining Fever soon!!! We are in need of more poe players!! We want to see a huge group of us for the expansion!!!
Last edited by ef_god_like on May 25, 2015, 5:52:44 PM
Feverclan.com The time to join is now!!!! Lots of game nights and members all for peo dont miss out on this chance to run with full teams!!!
Feverclan.com Check the website out!!! We have game nights and fun stuff going on with poe all the time!!! Also we play all your other games you could think of!!!
Feverclan.com as the expansion comes closer and closer now is the time to join Fever!!! Land your spot now for our epic quest through the new lands!!!! Join today we are giving cookies to the first 20 people :D!!!
Feverclan.com This community is amazing just try coming to our team speak sometime and see how it is!!! You wont want to leave trust me :D.
Feverclan.com Fever's community spreads like wild fire everyday!!!! get your spot today!!!! I hope to see you on the forums and on team speak!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info