Fever Clan is recruiting for PoE

Feverclan.com is recruiting POE players and we need you to fill this section of our clan. If your looking for a friendly and mature gaming atmosphere we are the clan for you!
feverclan.com today is your day to catch the FEVER!!! we have had to expaned a couple of times now to fit all our members come help us fill up these spots :D
feverclan.com are always looking for passionate gamers and we are here for you, as we break into the top 10 on top100 clans we need more players from the PoE community to come join us so head over to our sight and join the pandemic :) !!!
Feverclan.com this link will take you to a magical place seriously!! If you want a fun mature clan that is always there for you and makes you feel welcome this is the place!!!! come join the pandemic and catch the FEVER!!!
Feverclan.com our one true home for epic gaming and fun :D!!! we have so many games that our members play and a HUGE member biases!!!! come join now to tag your spot in the in game clan before it gets to full!!!!! see you on team speak ;D
Feverclan.com so I have seen a surge of Path of exile members joining lately I am glad you are all coming through with us on this adventure :D!!!! Now is definitely the time to join :D!!! game nights rewards teams :D you name it we have it and perfected it join Fever today!!!!
Feverclan.com bye this point I am sure you have heard of Fever. So why not cure your interest and come check out our website :D what harm could there be in just taking a look and seeing if you like how we do things !!!! You will see our huge group of active members and how much fun everyone has then bring yourself to team speak and hit me up for poe sometime!!!
Feverclan.com We need two more people to Fill up our guild before buying yet another upgrade to the in game clan :D!!! come fill those spots so we can talk them into more spots :D!!!
Feverclan.com If you are looking for a large clan that is insanely friendly but mature this is for you!!! I have loved every minute i have spent in this clan and I wouldn't trade my time in it for anything in the world way to many laughs and just fun times!!!
Feverclan.com We are looking atm for individuals that are willing to go above and beyond that want to help out around the clan!!! we are also looking for pro players to help out some of the newer players :D!!! we have coins for both people that allow you to buy games with them :D!!!!
Last edited by ef_god_like on May 8, 2015, 5:01:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info