Fever Clan is recruiting for PoE

Feverclan.com is recruiting POE players and we need you to fill this section of our clan. If your looking for a friendly and mature gaming atmosphere we are the clan for you!!
Feverclan.com <--- click it and you will be taken to a magical place where dreams are made and friends last forever. seriously guys I cant stress enough our main team almost has capped members so get your spot in the poe clan now!!!!
Feverclan.com our path of exile members are filling up quick you better join now to take up your spot in this movement. with a free team speak and lots of members there's no reason you shouldn't join!!!!
Feverclan.com Now is the time to join Very few spots left. Time to nab your spot !!!! Fever has so many members and so much stuff to do this community is for you!!!!
FEVERCLAN.com Feel free to send me a pm if you would like to join the movement :D!!!! we have all kinds of players now! New players end game players which group will you fill in with :D.
Feverclan.com <--- this link is for you time to click it!!!!! I hope you join the pandemic!!!! I hope to see you in poe :D !
Feverclan.com Come join the pandemic :D the movement is happening and path of exile is growing :D... come join us for the new expansion!!!!
Feverclan.com Now is the time to join Very few spots left. Time to nab your spot !!!! Fever has so many members and so much stuff to do this community is for you!!!!
Feverclan.com Fever is here for you!!! we want to help make your gaming time as enjoyable as possible!!!! we have game nights hard core days!!! eu and na!!!! come nab your spot today!!!!
Feverclan.com Fever is growing and we are looking for more poe players come join us in our conquest of hardcore :D!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info