Fever Clan is recruiting for PoE

Good Morning POE players, its time to join the pandemic!!

|Fever| is recruiting .
Check us out on http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html and join us for loads of fun!

When asked how you heard about |Fever|, referrer @Chronic90
This is the community for you! right now we are running hard core characters! come join us for some fun :D Feverclan.com what are you waiting for click the link and begin your journey! remember my name is efgodlike put it in the referral section so I can help you get situated in the team :D.
Feverclan.com Click this link already :D. this community is amazing just give it a try :D remember my name is efgodlike put me in as your referral and I will get you situated in the clan :D
Feverclan.com We are seriously growing in poe players in our guild now is the time to join seriously game nights are starting and hardcore is becoming serious!!!! don't lose out on your chance to join.
Feverclan.com our path of exile members are filling up quick you better join now to take up your spot in this movement. with a free team speak and lots of members there's no reason you shouldn't join!!!!
Fever is recruiting and we need you to be part of the team if you think you have what it takes come join the pandemic http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html
Feverclan.com Our spots are filling up quick hurry and join us already!! You know you want to :D... game nights coming soon don't miss out.
Feverclan.com is recruiting POE players and we need you to fill this section of our clan. If your looking for a friendly and mature gaming atmosphere we are the clan for you!!
Feverclan.com You know you want to try us out you have been looking at this page for awhile JUST DO IT :D! really now is the time so many members are joining save your spot today!!!!
Feverclan.com Look at you looking at this page so many others have joined from here you should too !!!!! JOIN THE MOVEMENT CATCH THE FEVER!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info