PvP bandit book issue

Taking a bandit reward book from Leo with a PvP char results in it permanently taking up inventory space unless you use it. You can't throw it out in the hideout nor in pvp matches so you can't get rid of it. To make matters worse you can grab multiple books.

Pls fix.

Also,
Spoiler
More of a suggestion, but you really should let PvP characters access Act III town (and disable the exits/portals) so that PvP characters can get into the Sarn Arena.

Another suggestion. Give PvP-characters infinte full respecs. It's really annoying to have to delete it to respec since you have to transfer the gear and stuff.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You can just use all your spare bandit respec books, then grab another of the one you actually want and use that. This will remove all spare ones from your inventory.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
You can just use all your spare bandit respec books, then grab another of the one you actually want and use that. This will remove all spare ones from your inventory.
Don't they each require 20 regret orbs?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Bandit respec books are free and unlimited for PVP-only characters only.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:

That's assuming that you are in the pvp staging area right? Or can you get them from a hideout leo? All of my pvp characters spawn in my hideout and I dont think there is a way to get back to the staging area yet. (correct me if that was fixed)
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Jan 28, 2015, 11:32:02 PM
"
RichMoney wrote:
"
Rhys wrote:

That's assuming that you are in the pvp staging area right? Or can you get them from a hideout leo? All of my pvp characters spawn in my hideout and I dont think there is a way to get back to the staging area yet. (correct me if that was fixed)

Leo's your man for that :)

(and still no way of entering anything other than hideouts)
The problem is you can't get rid of it without wasting a regret orb. Also strange we don't get infinite respecs for PvP chars (but respec disabled during matches). I mean, what I can do is just delete the char and then create the same again, but it's so bothersome to move all the gear and all that just to change one point.

I'm not saying there is no other way, it should just be easier. Especially getting rid of those books.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info