Americans hating the Muslims

"
Moonyu wrote:
I don't even have to read the comments. I know the answer already.

They ain't us, so they are bad. (Insert group name)

And America doesn't hold the patent on it either. You live in Germany Dirk, how's the anti-Muslim marches going?

oooooh SNAP.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"

Actually there doesnt seem to be any marckes

pretty sure you meant marches. Wanna look again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=hZFmnz4ROEo&x-yt-cl=84503534

"
Hate in Europe: Germany's Anti-Islamic Protests

January 23, 2015 | 5:47 am

Every Monday since the beginning of October, protesters have taken to the streets of Dresden, Germany, under the banner of "Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the Occident" (PEGIDA). While the initial protests in early October saw 350 demonstrators in attendance, the numbers have risen week by week, reaching 25,000 on January 12.

Up until very recently, PEGIDA demonstrators have largely refused to speak to the media, who they accuse of manipulating their message. In spite of this, VICE News traveled to Dresden to witness one of the continent's largest anti-Islamic movements and to discover what PEGIDA's aims are for Germany and for Europe as a whole.

"
Moonyu wrote:
I don't even have to read the comments. I know the answer already.

They ain't us, so they are bad. (Insert group name)

And America doesn't hold the patent on it either. You live in Germany Dirk, how's the anti-Muslim marches going?

[x] rekt
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Hi V. Always good to see you.
Is that "Sniper" ? I'm sure it will be a highly factual retelling of events with no cultural bias whatsoever.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
^ it sucked. i watched it a few weeks back, its been leaked for awhile. A most violent year, that's what you want to watch
Fox News taught me that Muslims are bad.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
News flash: Being against a religion and being against a race of people are two completely different things. A religion is something you chose to believe in (unless you're born in one of the 35 countries where its illegal to stop being a Muslim), and as such it says something about who you are. A race is something you are born into and says nothing about who you are.

If you genuinely believe in flying horses and an ideology which teaches that anyone of a different religion than you should be killed, that's something people can and should be allowed to condemn. Does it mean that I think all Muslims want to kill unbelievers? No, of course not, but they still make a decision to worship a book which teaches them to do exactly that.

As another example: I don't believe that there are many (if any) Jews who would stone an adulterer to death, but they still chose to worship a book which instructs them to do it. They may well be peaceful people, but it doesn't mean their religion is fundamentally peaceful, it quite clearly isn't.

Out of curiosity Dirk, are there any ideologies that you simply won't tolerate? If so; what are they and why?
"
Xavderion wrote:
Fox News taught me that Muslims are bad.

Thats a good one. They seem to be paid by the tea bagger party. And there i thought journalists reported without bias.
Fox news is owned by an Aussie. Wish you would take him back.

And MonstaMunch, when you taught from your earliest days that you in the one true religion, its kinda of hard for many people to accept that might be hyperbole.

You may not see it as much being where you are, but there are plenty of people here that are convinced that not only are they God's true chosen people, but they are under constant threat of attack from all other religions, but especially Islam.

Still goes back to the original point of propaganda works because it makes the target audience feel like the victim and therefore its ok to commit crimes against those that are different. Skin color, religion, nationality, pick one. The THEY or THEM. Been that way for a long fucking time. Don't expect it to change now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info