Americans hating the Muslims

Again i should say.

Take this articles comment section:

http://news.yahoo.com/us-muslims-threatened-american-sniper-224720836.html

And show them this article:

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2015/01/11/how-the-media-treated-muslims-who-condemned-ext/202088

Can people who comment on line really be this stupid? I mean, i know i shouldnt even ask but damn, instead of getting it that there are good muslims and bad extremists.
I don't even have to read the comments. I know the answer already.

They ain't us, so they are bad. (Insert group name)

And America doesn't hold the patent on it either. You live in Germany Dirk, how's the anti-Muslim marches going?
"
Moonyu wrote:
I don't even have to read the comments. I know the answer already.

They ain't us, so they are bad. (Insert group name)

And America doesn't hold the patent on it either. You live in Germany Dirk, how's the anti-Muslim marches going?

Actually there doesnt seem to be any marches, more like the tax payers picking up the tab for the police being around when those salafist muslims hold some parade thing.

Also the same religious propaganda around here every now and then, muslims selling the quran and the christians just a few meters down the road selling bibles. Mind you they dont even give the "word of god" away for free.

But you did nicely sum up what i thought when i read those damn comments, theyre like a car crash, you know you dont want to look but you still do and then youre not even horrified because you know its just bad.
It's influence.

How we think is largely determined by our environment. If you touch a purple plant for the first time and it ends up stinging you with barbs, intelligent beings will likely avoid said purple plants in the future. Prior data generates knowledge, and our behavior is based upon that knowledge. Bayesian statistics.

But then there are those who realize this, and leverage it to manipulate others behavior. Even when one speaks seemingly 100% factual truth, there can be a subliminal channel that attempts to cause bias so as to lead its audience away from objective truth. This is often accomplished through association and repetition.

What you are seeing in those links is likely a combination of people who are actively subverting a group of people and brainwashed people who have been fooled by the propaganda.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Propaganda works because it makes you the victim.

You didn't get the job because of them.
You didn't do well in school because of them.
You are poor because of them.
You are held back because of them.
If it wasn't for them, you would be so much better off than you are now.

Choose the group. Christians, Muslims, Jews, or Nationalities, Japanese, Chinese, American. Or others, but these are the main players. It lets the lowest member of the local social status look down on others because they are the despicable THEM

Want to see it here in the forum? Post a self Found only thread. Either side of the argument.

Edit: By main players, I mean Nationalities and Religion, not the specific samples I put here by way of example. (Wish I didn't need to clarify that.)
Is this one of those threads where people end up writing stupid things and then the thread ends up getting locked?

Perhaps we could have bets on how many posts there will be...
Forum signature
Last edited by DrWood on Jan 25, 2015, 6:05:56 PM
Yep just another controversial thread about America that the OP knows fuck all about.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Its ok. America made sure that the rest of the world is smothered in our ahem..."Culture"

Spoiler
And I want to apologize for that. No seriously. Our media sucks ass for the most part. I mean let's face it, the Brits make the best TV shows and the Aussies make great movies. Or so I've heard.
Since it's conception, the religion of Islam has been responsible for approximately 270,000,000 deaths. Over 1,000,000 of those, alone, were Christian Africans in 2013. Bunch of them last year too. I'll have to get back with you on those numbers.

Hitler was responsible for approximately 8,000,000 deaths (non-military war casualties) and the whole world still hates him. Someone please do the math for me and let me know what 270,000,000 divided by 8,000,000 is.

As long as the "radical" ones are leading, we're going to continue to have this "Muslims going around slaughtering everyone" problem.

My apologies to the good ones out there but fuck, your radical leaders are fucking nuts.
Last edited by FusionReactor on Jan 25, 2015, 7:53:10 PM
You're not American nor Muslim afaik. Stop trying to stir the pot, you know nothing of either's perspective. So desperate for any attention.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info