Mandatory Koala Pet Thread

Yeah, I got drawn in too. :D

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
"
We eat roo (and emu) a lot more now. It's really gaining traction and I think consuming the animals on your national coat of arms is just so bloody patriotic. And you don't want to be UnAustralian now do ya, c*nt?!

can you just imagine the shitstorm if ppl were eating eagles
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I can't see them as cute ever since I watched a National Geographic special and it said they feed their offspring their crap. I know it's tough to survive in the wild but damn.

<3 ya GGG and Charan
The Templar kills for Faith - The Shadow kills for Money - The Duelist kills for Fame -
The Marauder kills for Pride - The Ranger kills for Survival - The Scion kills for Attention (Emo much?) ...
and the witch...
She kills for Revenge ... tbc
"
Xtorma wrote:
I can't see them as cute ever since I watched a National Geographic special and it said they feed their offspring their crap. I know it's tough to survive in the wild but damn.

The scientific term is "fecal pap."

Watch this video about marsupials and be amused and amazed, though not necessarily in that order:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNqQL-1gZF8

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Where's I_No? ah well, I'll fill in with both!!

POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!

Cutest pet ever<33

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info