Mandatory Koala Pet Thread

"
"

I wanted a drop bear, but this will do :)

I'm going to name him Steady, because he probably has Chlamydia.

Steady.. STDy? Come on people, you need to work for this humor.

I want you to know this is all your fault, you soppy milkbag. :)

Woah woah woah, hang on there chief.

I gave ONE Koala Chlamydia, the rest they did themselves.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Jan 25, 2015, 5:25:51 PM
I thought he'd be the best of friends with Furious George the drop bear, but now I only have a drop bear.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
If only it was a different week, this is one pet I'll miss and regret it.

Hope everyone else enjoys it though.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Pet needs to look a little more up in game that is.

To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Gone, and far too quickly. GGG needs to promote these better than just on this forum. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
*Bump*
because the offer is still up :-)
My guess: Australia Day is on the 26th. So if every timezone is supposed to get a full Jan 26th then, depending on the cut-off timezone, you end up with something like 45hrs total. If e.g. the end date is midnight PST, there are still 13 hrs to go. :-)
I wish i could get one. Congrats to those who got em.^^

Cookie shower all up in here!!
Dirk, I bought extra just for this occassion.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
My guess is they didn't want to seem greedy. I did ask for earlier, aggressive announcements but eh, I only really did this for nait2k4. Heh.

GGG should always send out an email to registered users whenever a limited time (and I hope this one comes back each Australia Day) offer is going to become available, or when they have a "Black Friday" sale.

Not only will it make the info available to the 90% of registered players who dun use this forum (and the 90% of those, who dun look at anything but general discussion), but it's a great excuse to remind idle players that the game is still here. More revenue will be gained, and more strength for the playerbase. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Sigh , I suck, couldnt get one of these little devils. Ah well, theres always next year. Kangaroo maybe?

Bwuahah, yes I realise they arent *so loved down there as by us folk up here.

EDIT : OMFG C...

haha didnt read your post , till mine went threw... of course you have a zoo. :P Please do hurry home soon, I wanna visit.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 26, 2015, 5:38:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info