Mandatory Koala Pet Thread

"
I'm just afraid that if I had the Koala pet I'd get caught up in the chaos of combat and forget I had him as a pet. I'd be continually spamming my skills (cause let's face it, Drop Bears are Hella scary) trying to kill the undying Drop Bear chasing me around the screen.

Yeah, I'm not the brightest spark sometimes!

Do what I did: release it in your hideout.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Siegelayer wrote:

Hard to buy one when no one can find it. Not listed in the shop at all, is it? Not under Specials/Daily Deals. Not under Newly Added. Not under Pets. Had to go to the home page and click the pic that led to the forum thread and then click on the link...

Thats because you cant buy it from the MTX shop for points. It's cash only like the gemmed steam powered armor.
I really tried to resist but the cuteness and the charity part made me cave. Good job, Charan & GGG.

*sigh* :-D
:')

Last edited by ChrisXiaolong on Jan 25, 2015, 10:00:10 AM

:-)

=^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
I'm just afraid that if I had the Koala pet I'd get caught up in the chaos of combat and forget I had him as a pet. I'd be continually spamming my skills (cause let's face it, Drop Bears are Hella scary) trying to kill the undying Drop Bear chasing me around the screen.

That's actually one of the major reasons why I havent bought a pet yet
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"

That's actually one of the major reasons why I havent bought a pet yet

Lol, thats some lame excuse.^^

PS: I still like you though. ;)

I wanted a drop bear, but this will do :)

I'm going to name him Steady, because he probably has Chlamydia.

Steady.. STDy? Come on people, you need to work for this humor.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
That monster is anything but cute.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info