GGG moderator trying to fix fuse prices on BL

I've been muted 3 times for spamming the same message twice in a row in a trade, which in itself is absolutely preposterous. But looking deeper this ONLY happens if I am selling fuses at 2:1.

I cant prove it, but I am pretty sure a mod on BL is trying to bring fuses to 3:2, and hes muting people who would dare sell for less!!!

He hoarding thousands of fuses he bought for 2:1, and hes trying to bring the price up 50% by abusing his power.
Last edited by BossOfThisGym on Jan 24, 2015, 5:59:00 PM
Okay you're silly.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Lol, there are no "mods" per se. Its all GGG personnel, not some random player who got mod duty.
Posting a message twice in a row quickly is considered spamming the chat channel, and thus they give you a short mute. Try posting the message once, and see where that gets you.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Considered it's because of your character's name?

Actually, nevermind. Of course you know that's the actual reason. :P
"
Cyanae wrote:

What is his character name anyways?
"
Cyanae wrote:

I have used these names since beta, and across many games with even more stringent rules. There are literally ppl on the top 50 ladder with "fuck" in their name, that's not why I was muted.
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
I've been muted 3 times for spamming the same message twice in a row in a trade, which in itself is absolutely preposterous. But looking deeper this ONLY happens if I am selling fuses at 2:1.

I cant prove it, but I am pretty sure a mod on BL is trying to bring fuses to 2:3, and hes muting people who would dare sell for less!!!

He hoarding thousands of fuses he bought for 2:1, and hes trying to bring the price up 50% by abusing his power.

2:3

TWO fusings : THREE chaos

from TWO fusings : ONE chaos

You think this GGG moderator would take the step in between first, but nope

anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Jan 24, 2015, 5:57:32 PM
I can confirm this. The conspiracy is real boys.
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
"
Manocean wrote:
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:

I cant prove it, but I am pretty sure a mod on BL is trying to bring fuses to 2:3, and hes muting people who would dare sell for less!!!

TWO fusings : THREE chaos

from TWO fusings : ONE chaos

You think this GGG moderator would take the step in between first, but nope

I messed up, I meant 3 fuses for 2c. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info