Why did I get muted?

For some reason, I've been muted...I've only been playing the game for about an hour and a half since getting my new PC and I've been muted for a day. There's no reason or anything to tell me as to why I was muted, but when I type it says I've been muted by a GM.

If it's something valid then I'll take it on the chin, but as far as I know this is a mistake or something seeing as I have no idea what I said that could get me muted.
Last edited by GameRev on Jan 24, 2015, 4:57:52 PM
What have you been putting in chat?
Only one character with a name that probably would offend some....i'd probably say it's the name.

Need a mod answer, email them.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
So far all I've typed is "Hi guys" and something along the lines of "Just got back to this game after getting a new PC and damn is this game good" So, unless damn is counted as a swear word I don't know.

If it's my name it could be very easily changed to "TheLoneBrit"...

Edit: Also, there are half eaten corpses in this game and you can slice people in half, if the word damn or fag offends anyone they probably shouldn't be playing this game.

Edit: Sent an email to the support team, hopefully I'll be given a reason/my problem will be fixed.

Edit: Blooming 'ell that was solved quickly. Many thanks to "Bex" for the name change and un-mute. I guess I just have to be more careful with my words.
Last edited by GameRev on Jan 24, 2015, 5:39:01 PM
Don't try fail logic to justify the name, whilst the game is rated for players 16+ it can't feasibly be enforced since it's online and not sold by retail outlets so yeah it means they have a naming policy which you agreed to.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Last edited by lagwin1980 on Jan 24, 2015, 6:23:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info