I harvested some salt in GD

Made you a thread yesterday I_NO. Just a gentle reminder of who truly rules this place.

Spoiler
Bex
"
"
"

no u don't you came to see me!

Hes already taken honey.^^

I just noticed you retired all your chars. :/

yeahhh got bored I'm just shitting on this kid on GD / foruming while I play SC II lol

SC2?

I currently hop between the POE forum, youtube and Smite.^^
hence why no one cares. SC2 HotS is the tits
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Yo check shit out kid got baited so hard

"
You cannot even articulate correctly lol. I don't know why people like you are even allowed to post in this forum. Can I give you a tip? There are English lessons for ~ 20$/day. Instead of spamming trade channels all day by pressing a key you might wanna do those. Oh wait, that actually takes some effort and intellect, right? Maybe better keep pressing the button all day long :)

Or translated to your more familiar e-slang:

You salty, kid? You gonna take some English lessons, kid? You stfu, plz?

This discussion was a total total waste of time as you cannot follow arguments or reason properly at all. It always ends like 'you salty kid? you jelly?'. But at least you got a high proficiency in trash-talk, I'll give you that.

See that salt? Telling you I can run a fucking business doing this shit in gd.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
id report that :) yup you got em hook line n sinker
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Yo check shit out kid got baited so hard

"
You cannot even articulate correctly lol. I don't know why people like you are even allowed to post in this forum. Can I give you a tip? There are English lessons for ~ 20$/day. Instead of spamming trade channels all day by pressing a key you might wanna do those. Oh wait, that actually takes some effort and intellect, right? Maybe better keep pressing the button all day long :)

Or translated to your more familiar e-slang:

You salty, kid? You gonna take some English lessons, kid? You stfu, plz?

This discussion was a total total waste of time as you cannot follow arguments or reason properly at all. It always ends like 'you salty kid? you jelly?'. But at least you got a high proficiency in trash-talk, I'll give you that.

See that salt? Telling you I can run a fucking business doing this shit in gd.

Hehe,

You have done well to follow the forum guidelines and take the name off the quote but you can still google part of the quotation!

Lets go to GD and throw salt in his eye! (or her eye... i don't know who it is)
Forum signature
Catch of the fucking month!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info