Seriously....Stop with the legacy bullshit.

"
0Radius wrote:
Like for real it's retarded as it is let alone continouing with it.

Just change everything instead of allowing legacy items to exist.

Edit1: Not so much a rant, It's more so just the truth. If you've played as long as I have you would know.

I think I played this game almost a year longer than you and everything I know is that other peoples belongings don't affect your gameplay at all unless you are a jealous *censored*.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Wait, this game has legacy items?

News to me. Can we please discuss this matter, and share our opinions on it? Surely this is breaking news to everyone, and we as a community need to work out our feelings on the matter. Perhaps this could be the first post in a long, drawn-out shouting match which culminates in absofuckinglutely no change at all in the status quo?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:

News to me. Can we please discuss this matter, and share our opinions on it? Surely this is breaking news to everyone, and we as a community need to work out our feelings on the matter. Perhaps this could be the first post in a long, drawn-out shouting match which culminates in absofuckinglutely no change at all in the status quo?

This forums are not discussion chat with several well known members. You semms dont realize that. This is the place where ALL players post their thoughts and suggestions and whines and whatever. If you with several forum aboriginies discussed something, doesnt mean a random player wont bring that discussion again. If players do so, that means thats the problem for them, so instead of stupid replies dont post them at all or repeat your thoughts in each such thread instead of trolling. Stop talking to people like they are dumb

Anyway, I dont feel any good when drops a unique and I know that there's better version of it. But I like legacies, they makes any character stronger, anyone can buy it and be better, thats cool
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Jan 25, 2015, 10:22:50 AM
It has been explained often enough why it's not feasible to get rid of legacy items. I can imagine that GGG kick themselves for not having item management implemented differently every time a big patch hits, though. :-D
They can't. Deal with it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
"
Antnee wrote:

This forums are not discussion chat with several well known members. You semms dont realize that. This is the place where ALL players post their thoughts and suggestions and whines and whatever. If you with several forum aboriginies discussed something, doesnt mean a random player wont bring that discussion again. If players do so, that means thats the problem for them, so instead of stupid replies dont post them at all or repeat your thoughts in each such thread instead of trolling. Stop talking to people like they are dumb

Anyway, I dont feel any good when drops a unique and I know that there's better version of it. But I like legacies, they makes any character stronger, anyone can buy it and be better, thats cool

I subscribe your words, Alex. But you know.. he is a supporter, and like good part of them (but not all supporters are the same as him, luckily), he reacts like a crying baby when someone dare to pose some criticism against his preferred toy (PoE). I have been in other arpgs' forums, but this is the only one with so much quantity of fanboysm inside
"
Wispo wrote:

I subscribe your words, Alex. But you know.. he is a supporter, and like good part of them (but not all supporters are the same as him, luckily), he reacts like a crying baby when someone dare to pose some criticism against his preferred toy (PoE). I have been in other arpgs' forums, but this is the only one with so much quantity of fanboysm inside

You can criticize all you want, doesn't mean you are right or its possible to do it in PoE.

They could stop legacy items going forward, but what exists now will always exists in its current form (unless some vaals em all)
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Wispo wrote:

You can criticize all you want, doesn't mean you are right or its possible to do it in PoE.

They could stop legacy items going forward, but what exists now will always exists in its current form (unless some vaals em all)

But i DON'T want the removal of the legacies. It's the opposite: i want the UN-nerf of all already nerfed uniques. Because a unique must be.. unique, so.. in one word.. powerful.

See for example the far ago omni-potent Aegis aurora. Many stupid kids, in a crisis of envy and jealousy for not having it, have cryed for its nerf, ggg nerfed it.. and now.. nearly no one "remembers" this shield. What a stupid waste of good ideas.

Or see Bringer of rain/Anvil/Rainbowstrides/Stone of Lazhwar/Wings of entropy. Same pattern: jealous crying kids, "ohhh block it's too powerful, please ggg nerf it, so i'm not the only one that dies so much while others blocks even Touch of God", nerf... and as a result.. a whole bunch of good uniques heavily crippled (and one of the best duelist build destroyed forever too; and the last hit to the already agonizing Aegis aurora, too). What a stupid waste of good ideas.

And see the mighty Kaom's heart. "CRY CRY.. oh what unfair world, why those guys reach 8k hp with Kaom's heart and i no? Please ggg nerf it!!! And not to 800 hp.. but to 500, so i will feel less inferior to other players than now"!!!! Nerf, and now? Kaom now it's decent but nothing else, and many prefers the cheaper Belly of the beast. And only the very rich guys can afford (lucky them) the legacy one, whose price has ramped up a lot thanks to nerf. What a stupid waste of good ideas..

I continue to say one thing: one item bothers "you" because "you" think it is too powerful? Well just DON'T USE IT, but don't make them nerfing it, ruining the dreams of many other people that cannot afford to pay the tons of exalts certain uniques requires: because if you make a legacy, its price will go to the stars.

Before all these nerfs, we had so many desiderable uniques. Now only Shavronne and Mjolner remains at the top. So yes.. STOP the legacies, but in the sense of the returning of the chance of dropping the original versions of uniques for everyone
Last edited by Wispo on Jan 25, 2015, 4:24:50 PM
lol there not doing anything op deal with it
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Wispo wrote:

Yep, definitely have never been openly critical of GGG.

A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info