Most Legendary builds in the history of PoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfzEKCd1pg4&x-yt-ts=1421914688&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-cl=84503534
Add this ! true Glass Caonon
Actually, the first guy who made Spectral Throw low-life build with CofE was biggerboom, aka UberDan. He was the first to combine Crown of Eyes with low life on spectral throw and post the guide and videos.

He was hitting 40K+ LMP spec throw damage which was absolutely obscene and unheard of, in the days when most other builds were struggling to get 15K spec throw.

He took down his guide because the concept was not only quite radical, but expensive and got A LOT of hate (haters gon' hate).

But you can see the build discussion here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/647961/page/1

He made the build back in mid-November 2013; I think this was his first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlrjUQTmj4Q

I mapped a bit with Alexlulz and biggerboom. Alexlulz switched from my build around level 95 to biggerboom's once he saw how powerful low-life spec throw was, and I guess the rest is history since Alex took the build to greater heights. Biggerboom eventually switched from low life spec throw to low life lightning strike.

Flubby started the low-life spec throw after biggerboom, but went elemental damage instead of physical route that biggerboom did. This made low life spec throw more accessible since the weapon required became much cheaper (high crit chance and attack speed all that's needed).

Anyway, interesting thread. I miss the old days.

EDIT:
Also want to give a special shout-out to Sophie for the legendary CoD miscreants with Guardian+block+Lightbane insane degen build (back in the day when desecrated ground degen'd at % of enemy health) - fun times.

Last edited by Ceryneian on Jan 27, 2015, 8:29:55 AM
"
Poutsos wrote:

5) Fyndel's low life spectral thrower: During it's prime on 1.1, this build was unquetionably the most powerdully broken build in the history of PoE. Nothing ever has come close.

You're selling the wanders short.

"Holy shit, what is your dps?" - asked in every high level party when a well geared wander joins.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 27, 2015, 2:00:14 AM
"
turtleken wrote:

Yep
having mapped both with arly(Nephalim) and blast during LA Kaoms prime, I got a first hand experiences to both builds which are slightly different. There was another high level LA Kaoms guy called Kayosee, whom had the same idea at the time too, that's all before change to aura reservation change, for which alry's build adapted and changed and Blast got to lvl 100 and quit. (Arly uses bm gem whilst blast used bm passive, and aura reservation change rekted blasts build)

Blast is the more yolo one and arly is more tanky one, both are excellent builds showing the diversity based on player's preferences.

I'd say your yolo flicker bomb was pretty significant too XD

Poutsos was too modest to include his Flicker.

Btw, I know the name KayeOsse from his CI crit bow build.
Fyndel is not the creator of low life ST build
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info