Vouch thread with helps and stuffs!

Hello Folks and Fellaz,
This is my first forum activity but after this guy spent so much time to help me i simply had to pay back a little bit.

He explained me alot and just spent alot of time in helping me with my equip and some theory crafting.

This guy knows what he does, is friendly and i think like to help ppl : P

Karma succesfully replenished mate!

Thanks!
10+ , definetly recommend him , helped me a bunch!
I got a lot of questions about crafting an ambusher and he answerd them all, a big thanks!
Spoke to him in length about itemizing, shop/trading, pricing and he even cut me a very very fair deal on epic gloves for my exact build.

Very fair friendly guy here, just giving him a shot out and vouch for trustworthiness :)
Just wanted to a shout out to KluggTheRugg aka Begnaboo for all of his help. Cleaned up my first character that actually ended up being successful. He explained a build, revamped and rerolled all of my gear, threw in a few good gems along with what i already had, a few new items, and spent about 2 hours helping me out. Truly a great guy and just wanted to take the time to promote his thread after all he has done!! Props to this great player. It's fellow gamers like this guy here that makes the games we play worthwhile.

Moondezara91

IGN: Electrified_Insanity (arc/spell echo witch)
linked and coloured my corrupted items, thx for the job ;).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info