Vouch thread with helps and stuffs!

So I saw your spam in chat and thought to myself, "I'm in a bit of a bind" and decided to poke you for help.

so I've been mostly going at my build blind and I'm currently at a point where my HP is low and my DMG is pretty okay, but I'm pigeonholed into my current gear for stats. Was wondering if you could check out my build and current gear and let me know what you'd do to change things up such that I don't lose much dps for some survivability gain. Thanks a lot for any input/advice you could give!

Edit: I've found that so many uniques is really putting a damper on my survivability and can't really compensate very well. My resists are maxed at the moment, but life is waaaaaay low. Well under 4k with dps sitting around 17.3k w/o charges and lmp instead of gmp.

Gear:

Passive Tree ATM

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgW1BiMKmxGBFr8ZihqPH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgswcTB8Mfo2PTnUOkI7KEp9S1dLeE2STipRR1VLVvpbr15FYENh4mKsY6dlTWegbIxtbG49b55wUnLDdct293cHd9d46311fyuDCYbOhxOHdowLjDaNfY1-jb-S85u1nKSdqqCfqwu0OLVItkG3trl8u-O9Nr6nwOPBM8M6xKLKSswG037UI9aK3Q3dRt2o45_lGecK51TndOjW6mLrFOyw73rxs_Pq9tr66_sJ_MX-uv_e
Last edited by Lifeshards on Jan 24, 2015, 11:16:14 PM
"
Lifeshards wrote:
So I saw your spam in chat and thought to myself, "I'm in a bit of a bind" and decided to poke you for help.

so I've been mostly going at my build blind and I'm currently at a point where my HP is low and my DMG is pretty okay, but I'm pigeonholed into my current gear for stats. Was wondering if you could check out my build and current gear and let me know what you'd do to change things up such that I don't lose much dps for some survivability gain. Thanks a lot for any input/advice you could give!

Edit: I've found that so many uniques is really putting a damper on my survivability and can't really compensate very well. My resists are maxed at the moment, but life is waaaaaay low. Well under 4k with dps sitting around 17.3k w/o charges and lmp instead of gmp.

Gear:

Passive Tree ATM

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAx4DlgW1BiMKmxGBFr8ZihqPH0EhdiLqI_Yk_SaVKgswcTB8Mfo2PTnUOkI7KEp9S1dLeE2STipRR1VLVvpbr15FYENh4mKsY6dlTWegbIxtbG49b55wUnLDdct293cHd9d46311fyuDCYbOhxOHdowLjDaNfY1-jb-S85u1nKSdqqCfqwu0OLVItkG3trl8u-O9Nr6nwOPBM8M6xKLKSswG037UI9aK3Q3dRt2o45_lGecK51TndOjW6mLrFOyw73rxs_Pq9tr66_sJ_MX-uv_e
That's because your skill tree barely has any life and your gear is dps oriented with some pieces not even having any life.
Yeah. I know. I went more and more towards dps instead of life in hopes of being able to fast-burst down bosses. I was all, "I see builds all over the place talking about 30k+ gmp'ed TS, it must be no problem" but it didn't really work out how I wanted, haha. I figured eventually my dps would be so high I could passive out of dps and into life and be perfectly fine, but the dps part never really got as high as I thought so I kept going, "well, maybe just one more dps passive..."

It was largely an attempt to keep up with a friend running lightning tend and Emperor Palpatining everything before I could even look at it. qq.
Last edited by Lifeshards on Jan 24, 2015, 11:35:14 PM
"
Lifeshards wrote:
Yeah. I know. I went more and more towards dps instead of life in hopes of being able to fast-burst down bosses. I was all, "I see builds all over the place talking about 30k+ gmp'ed TS, it must be no problem" but it didn't really work out how I wanted, haha. I figured eventually my dps would be so high I could passive out of dps and into life and be perfectly fine, but the dps part never really got as high as I thought so I kept going, "well, maybe just one more dps passive..."

It was largely an attempt to keep up with a friend running lightning tend and Emperor Palpatining everything before I could even look at it. qq.

Here's my recommendation:

Changes:
Dropped Weathered Hunter & Survivalist. (lost 28% all resist, 36% accuracy, 48% evasion)
Dropped Forces of Nature and two Shadow ele nodes (lost 54% elemental damage)

Picked up Acuity (gained 9% attack speed, gained 36% accuracy)
Picked up attack speed and evasion and life by duelist, and ranger evasion/life nodes (gained 3% attack speed, 62% evasion, 29% maximum life)

Didn't take out any crit or crit multi nodes, and the 12% extra attack speed should compensate most of the DPS loss. You'll have to make up the resistances, but overall you'll have quite a bit more health.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Spoiler
"
Lifeshards wrote:

Gear:

Passive Tree ATM

Spoiler

Saw your post now and im trying to keep this thread as a vouch thread and information about who i am and what i do, so i can help you ingame if you still need :)

Whisper me when u see me online and i do what i can!
This guy is honestly amazing. Before today, I didn't even know it was possible to add extra affixes to items. I found a neat 1h sword with 244 max dmg and asked for a pc in global chat. Klugg responded and offered to craft some extra stuff into it to make it even better. At first I was a bit skeptical about giving the sword to him to craft, since 200+ dmg 1H swords are hard to come by, but I ended up taking a leap of faith and the results were incredible. He then offered to add suffixes to the rest of my gear (and even sold me this awesome ammy for less than 25% of its purchase price) and now I'm walking around decked out with max all resists and 11k DPS at only lvl 65.

TL;DR: 10/10 would recommend. He will help you slay dem zombies.
"
coffeehippo wrote:
This guy is honestly amazing. Before today, I didn't even know it was possible to add extra affixes to items. I found a neat 1h sword with 244 max dmg and asked for a pc in global chat. Klugg responded and offered to craft some extra stuff into it to make it even better. At first I was a bit skeptical about giving the sword to him to craft, since 200+ dmg 1H swords are hard to come by, but I ended up taking a leap of faith and the results were incredible. He then offered to add suffixes to the rest of my gear (and even sold me this awesome ammy for less than 25% of its purchase price) and now I'm walking around decked out with max all resists and 11k DPS at only lvl 65.

TL;DR: 10/10 would recommend. He will help you slay dem zombies.

joined jan 26
last visited jan 26

He will help you alrgiht ;)

If you want to help people, don't advertise. Just help them in game and don't ask for vouch thread.
I know what you're doing here asking people to vouch you for crafting their items.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Jan 26, 2015, 8:41:10 AM
No you've got it wrong. Klugg didn't want anything in return for his services. I personally felt that it was unfair of me to take up his time without giving anything back,and since I was really poor in orbs, I asked him if there was any other way I could express my gratitude, and he suggested this thread.

Vouch threads are pretty important in establishing credibility and reliability, so i see nothing unreasonable in starting a vouch thread to encourage more people (including newer players like me) to ask for assistance. Please don't always assume that people have an ulterior motive just because they do a nice deed.
Last edited by coffeehippo on Jan 26, 2015, 9:13:40 AM
"
Enzari wrote:
The first 2 profiles seem very suspicious

Why I should be suspicious? He helped me D:
Can vouch, generally I am knowledgeable about crafting and gearing, as my current gear puts me almost 20 over on all res, made some stupid overlooks on a few pieces, switched out a few more pieces with Klugg's advice, as well as gemming choices. He didn't charge for anything except a regal I bought from him to see if
would be good. It is good, but not completely amazing.

As well, he's almost always in Global 1 when I am online and answering most, if not all questions on crafting/drops etc.
Last edited by Pallumx on Jan 28, 2015, 1:45:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info