Vouch thread with helps and stuffs!

Been helping everyone i can in chat these last couple of days and people tend to ask for a vouch thread.

So making this to let people see :)

Doing build helping, gear checks, skill helps and basically any question about PoE you have, i will answer!

helped over 200+ people so far and had some massive donations (even an ex!)
i really enjoy helping out and its fun to see new players understanding more about the game.

Also got all masters at level 8 so helped alot people craft armors / weps! (i do this free aswell)

Thats it!

Hope everyone enjoy the time and effort i put in to help players figuring out how this awesome game works!

See you ingame! (please msg me ingame and try to keep this thread clean for to much additional stuff)

IG: KluggRuggSuggMugg - (Torment carracter atm)
Hideout / Global 1-5 camper :)

stream: twitch.tv/begnaboo
Last edited by daboo on Jan 25, 2015, 2:03:01 AM
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2017, 2:30:37 PM
Just spoke with him at length about setting up my first cast when dmg taken and a few other things, very helpful. Just wanted to give him a shout out for taking the time to help out.
Very helpful, cleared up some clouds I had on spells :-)
Helped me craft cast speed on my shield, without a fee, can vouch <3
"
daboo wrote:

helped over 200+ people so far and had some massive donations (even an ex!)
Crafted me some multi bow, nice doe :)
The first 2 profiles seem very suspicious
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
I've messaged Klugg about once a night for the past 3 days. He's a good resource to ask questions - he's always been polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend reaching out if you have any questions - especially if you're shy in global.

-Spark
"
Enzari wrote:
The first 2 profiles seem very suspicious

yeah as you can see i mostly help new players, some of em didn't even know how to log into forums, but they wanted to post in my thread so i told em how to :)

most of the questions i get is from people that either started recently or have little/no knowledge about the game.

And sometimes its advanced questions about dps calculations with curses and different build preferences, so keeps it interesting for me and keeps me updated :)

I have crafted at least 10+ multimods and other high-end gear now as well, but i didn't think about the vouch thread before someone specifically asked for it due to the item they where going to craft with had insane value (regaled Emperors ambusher of Celebration)
Last edited by daboo on Jan 24, 2015, 8:12:44 PM
Asked for help in gen chat. Not only did he offer me the advice I needed. The advice was far better than previous advice I had gotten on farming sac pieces AAAANNNDDD he took the time to come show me, not just a quick tell to inform me. Very helpful!!! Thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info