Unable to Connect to patching server

Hello,
This seems to be a pretty common issue with the game, but I am trying to get a friend to play with me on the game. After they downloaded they have that error come up when trying to open the game. I remember going through a similar experience but don't recall the fix as I installed it a few years ago. The recommendations from the internet has not provided a solution for them. They have tried to restart their computer, running it in administration mode, she has re-installed the game several times as well. Any advice to help would be appreciated.
O THAT error, right.

Good luck with that!
Hi Kharr,

Here's some other suggestions that may help:

• Check antivirus and firewalls, maybe try temporarily disabling them to see if that helps - this includes the router's firewall, which you have to access it's settings for.

• Make sure your connection's stable - if using wireless then try with an ethernet cord to see if that helps

• Try use a VPN to bypass the issue, so you can download the game then it may work without the VPN. Details on how to do so can be found here.

Let us know how that goes, thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info