Evils Return - my game inspired by POE and other rpg/h'n's

Evils return is a mix of Hack’n’Slash, RPG and Dungeon Clawler. Game is based on randomly generated 10x12 block floors. After unhiding them, there can be monsters, chests, stores, gold, shrines etc. The point is to reach, as far away floor, as you can do. Many times you will have to deal with enemies to get lower floor, so you have to find way to deal with them.

Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.overload.Evils_return

Screens:

Some features:
- 8 unique heroes - each has special ability (more to come)
- 30 skillgems - each has addional special ability.
- 16 runes to power up your hero.
- Infinite number of items (Normal, Rare, Unique, Legendary and Evil)
- About 20 random events to come across.
- Quests.
- You can choose to be good or evil.
- Integration with google play services

- There is no any shop with real money, everything is really free

There is 3 basic ways to envolve your character: Vitality (Health), Strenght (Damage), Dexterity (Chance to dodge). Aswell to maximize your potential to be the best you can try do quests. NPC’s quests give Karma Points which increases chance to drop soul from monster. But be aware! Karma increases the chance to turn 10 floor boss into Bad/Good Angel - the hardest enemy in game. Your souls you can spend to additional legendary items or strong, temporary buffs. Also for every boss defeated you earn ability points to spent. They gives tons of very good upgrades.

Evils Return is very hard game. You will do many, many tries to reach much further floors. Killing monsters and boss defeating is very addictive, because every run is different from another.
Last edited by vilogy_pae on Jan 24, 2015, 2:14:35 AM
Inspired *by* PoE right?
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
Inspired *by* PoE right?

This is why i clicked.^^
Installed, will check tomorrow.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"

inb4 keylogger :P
"
"

inb4 keylogger :P

On google play? I'd consider myself lucky then.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
Inspired *by* PoE right?

Right, sorry :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info