Can't we all be nice to each other?

Couple months back when I ripped my LL char to SC, I was trying to sell my gear and trade my currencies back to HC and I made a "for sale" thread to sell my shave and auxium.

Fast forward to yesterday and through the power of xyz, someone managed to dig up the dead thread and pm me about the shav.

I apologize to the person and teld him/her I don't deal with with the sc stuff anymore. Then the person proceeds to tell me about how easy it is to find items now and it shouldnt take more than 5 mins. (The shav is still on my LL char)

I then politely tell the person again, I am mapping and I am just gonna focus on bl stuff for now.

Then the person just throws the usual hc vs sc insults, calling me something along the lines of a "Alt f4 hero" which really intrigues me.

I mean, hc or not, I would still logout if I am swamped by mobs I can't handle. I call that playing smart and safe, to avoid dying in hc and to avoid losing 10% in sc.
And I logout manually. Not that I have anything against macros, I am just laaaazy to set them up.

Those kind of insults do not make sense at all.

Oh Btw.. mixed bag of undying and Croaking chimeras with shared boon on a extra life map almost killed me yesterday :(

Another mob and bl mod combo added to my "no no" list
Last edited by POE202 on Jan 23, 2015, 2:46:03 PM

Spoiler
sorry for stealing your patented response style, BMBI - but this is a good summary of my thoughts when reading this.
an eyebrow is worth a thousand words.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Jan 23, 2015, 2:58:19 PM
"
[Removed by Support]
that is not very nice and I am highly offended.

An official apology is in order!
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jan 23, 2015, 9:53:49 PM
"
POE202 wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

well you aint getting one, maybe you should alt-f4 outve this thread before it gets too heavy for ya
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jan 23, 2015, 9:54:06 PM
Why don't you just take down your standard store store if your not interested in selling items there at the moment.

Would save you a conversation with an irrational person and would save the irrational person a few heart palpitations.

Pro tip: copy your fs thread to a word document so that when you are ready to sell items again it's as easy as copy pasta.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
POE202 wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

well you aint getting one, maybe you should alt-f4 outve this thread before it gets too heavy for ya
I would if I can Alt f4 out of my phone
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jan 23, 2015, 9:54:28 PM
"
Why don't you just take down your standard store store if your not interested in selling items there at the moment.

Would save you a conversation with an irrational person and would save the irrational person a few heart palpitations.

Pro tip: copy your fs thread to a word document so that when you are ready to sell items again it's as easy as copy pasta.
I would if I did copy the url but I was too dumb to do so. And I hate to dig through all my post to find it again. GGG should totally add a "recent thread started" option.

But I usually don't come across peoplease like that. That's the only sc for sale thread I had made anyways.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Using Search you're able to enter your account name for the Query, tick the "Forum thread titles" box and search, then it shows threads you have created.

Like so.

Ignorance is not an excuse exile!
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Spoiler
Maybe just empty that tradin post?
Spoiler

The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Im not sure if your new to the internet and online interactions but it would seem that the answer to you question is no.

For some reason we cant all be nice to each other.

Peace,

-Boem-
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info