stun threshold vs duration gem, which is best?

"
ibex wrote:
"
Stun? Get both! Duration for longer lasting stuns and threshold for easier stuns!

Yes, but if I only got room for one?

I have 5L: groundslam, end charge on stun, phys dmg, multi

Stun threshold should be better right? Since it will make it easier to stun large hp pool monsters such as bosses, while duration is most effective vs mobs who are already easily stunned such as ordinary mobs?

First off drop multistrike if you are dealing physical damage it's a terrible gem to use if you are dealing mainly physical damage and even more terrible if you are trying to stun because of the stun mechanics. Either use faster attacks or added fire damage or both.

There is no stun duration gem there is only the gem namesd stun that lowers threshold and quality increases stun duration. Personally I would drop multistrike add faster attacks and added fire damage you will most likely get a dps increase and will have an easier time stunning things.

I played a 1h stunner/shield Maura in invasion to 80 something (never died) and have a groundslam Maura right now 85 in bloodlines so you can take my word for it I know a bit about these builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info