stun threshold vs duration gem, which is best?

I gon' b running a face smacker slam jam 2h mara with stuns and stuff. What is best to get the most of, stun duration or threshold?

I's playing with maces and resolute technik. What is yous suggestion?
Stun? Get both! Duration for longer lasting stuns and threshold for easier stuns!
"
Stun? Get both! Duration for longer lasting stuns and threshold for easier stuns!

Yes, but if I only got room for one?

I have 5L: groundslam, end charge on stun, phys dmg, multi

Stun threshold should be better right? Since it will make it easier to stun large hp pool monsters such as bosses, while duration is most effective vs mobs who are already easily stunned such as ordinary mobs?
"
ibex wrote:
"

Stun threshold should be better right? Since it will make it easier to stun large hp pool monsters such as bosses, while duration is most effective vs mobs who are already easily stunned such as ordinary mobs?

Go for threshold id say, if you get easy stuns its just as good as longer duration.
I'd also go for threshold, as it doesn't matter how long an opponent is stunned for if you are unable to stun them. If you get to the point that you can stun regularly enough without the gem, then switch out for duration.
Sadly we could really use some sort of stun animation but its one of those quality of life improvements we will never get i guess.
"
ibex wrote:
"

My vote would be threshold. I think it is easier to compensate for duration with increased attack speed than threshold with increased damage (and you start to become prone to reflect with that large a hit).

You can get both pretty easily with a belt and stun gem (not perfect but gets you a lot of thew way).
I'd say Threshold, and then just DPS gems. Stun Duration is best gotten through gear and passives, gems are for DPS mostly.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

Less damage, less stuns, shorter stuns... hmm
d:-D*
"
ibex wrote:
"

You have no need for End charge on stun if you have limited sockets.. Use a enduring cry with faster casting if you need end charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info