Is marauder getting a facelift?

It's been a few years Russell little Botox might help him... Geez.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Please shut up solwitch

TY

-PoE community

I know you like reporting... You can dish it, but can't take it. I have proof, of course with moderation approval... of course. ^.^

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last edited by solwitch on Jan 23, 2015, 3:03:02 AM
"
"
solwitch wrote:
"
Please shut up solwitch

TY

-PoE community

I know you like reporting... You can dish it, but can't take it. I have proof, of course with moderation approval... of course. ^.^

u wot m8 swer on me mum

#rekt

"
Please shut up solwitch

TY

-PoE community
Standard Forever
^ who are you? LOL

"
Please shut up solwitch

TY

-PoE community
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Are you kidding me? You advise a guy that pounces himself to the head with an iron hammer for sport to get a facelift?

Brave indeed :)
U wot m8?
Marauder will get a huge boost with next big patch ( act IV )
IGN TylordRampage
 Another troll worthy post. However, GGG, for God's sake give this guy some pants (Templar too please)! The Zapp Branigan look is so outdated already. Sigh!!! We get no loving from GGG cause any attempt to please us is met with hostility from the 1% no-lifer PoE masochists (hhmmm... reminds me of the ultra-conservative tea party). Damn those no-lifers and their high financial support (of course I'm just blowing smoke here as I have no way of knowing how many ultra hardcore players there are or their support).

GGG could change marauder look but he's supposed to be an ugly bastard so why have GGG waste time when there are a 101 other super important things on their to-do list. Oh right, cosmetic changes are easy and core logic problems are difficult and thus never get fixed. Ouch!!! (just bit my tongue)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info