Build of the Week Season 4 Episode 3, Challenge Completion Progress and Australia Day Teaser

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Szuger wrote:
New pet hype! :D

/e
Dont care about PVP... AT ALL! Its not what POE is meant for :D

A lot of people DO care, so you can at least be happy that GGG is striving to get more people to enjoy the game!

PvP >

ya, all 50 of you GG GGG
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
*sees all this crap about PVP*

*listens to State of the Exile talking about how queues are crazy long since no one is PVP'ing despite this constant barrage of PVP crap we've had thrown at us for months*

Good to see GGG is catering to a very loud minority. How long till it can be admitted that it's a minority and GGG can get back to admitting this is a PVE game first, second, and third through ninth, and maybe PVP 10th?
Love these BiS PvP builds, this is why it should of been a VOID LEAGUE, so anybody could have a chance to play PvP and enjoy it, it's just another rich-man event and it's not even popular enough to waste time on (which is mostly due to it's not fun to get your face smacked in by perma-freezers)
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
Hi

Look at the teeth on that bugger!,Fear of Koala's confirmed.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Drop Bear Hype!!!!
The run animation on Charan's midlife crisis looks super janky.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
First episode of the week which I dont give a damn. Apparently the game is so hard to play now that they have to focus on PVP builds instead.
as an aussie, all we need now is just a jumping boxing kangaroo for Anzac Day please !!!

a ferocious crocodile pet would do also .... not asking for much really :P
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
GG

But I need meerkat pet! >.<
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
PoE17 wrote:
as an aussie, all we need now is just a jumping boxing kangaroo for Anzac Day please !!!

a ferocious crocodile pet would do also .... not asking for much really :P

I am not an Aussie, but I support this message.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info